Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Does our owner genuinely set us apart as a club?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
He's just been in the club shop queuing up with everyone else to buy some stuff.

You got to love him, I'd be like 'get out of my way you lot, I own this bloody club!':p

:albion2:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Buying that shite...

...money can't buy class. :lol: :facepalm: :jester:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I did once see him go up the inside lane to the University entrance off the the A27 and cut in in front of the traffic waiting to turn right at the roundabout to get to the stadium He was in a convertible Porsche and I swore at him as a fecking queue jumper as he came up the inside of me but then just accepted it as being OK because I saw it was TB.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
He's just been in the club shop queuing up with everyone else to buy some stuff.

You got to love him, I'd be like 'get out of my way you lot, I own this bloody club!':p

Did TB have fast track entry, or go through that ridiculous queuing set up, like I had to on Sunday:wozza:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

I met him once, in the old Queen's Road shop, about this time of year, buying Christmas presents for his kids / nieces / nephews. Again - he queued and paid with everyone else.

I'd imagine Sheik Mansour and Roman Abramovic do the same, no?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I met him once, in the old Queen's Road shop, about this time of year, buying Christmas presents for his kids / nieces / nephews. Again - he queued and paid with everyone else.

Abramovich is banned from the country so can't get anywhere near the club shop, and Sheik Mansour is probably too busy bumping off journalists I expect.

They'll send flunkys.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Hope his card wasn’t declined

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
understand he was too late to register his son for a free shirt and wanted to have a word with the boss

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
Strange there doesn't appear to be at least one song sung regularly in homage to the Bloom family given their history and achievements in getting the club to where we are now.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

I can just imagine it. Opening presents at Hanukah, and saying ' It's Uncle Tony's present and yet another scarf'.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here