Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Things that are Great about Christmas

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
All the mad little things that happen that are slightly unhinged. Not the schmaltzy stuff.

I’ll start. People steaming on the train at 11pm in a suit with their paper hat on still from the office lunch that finished 7 hours ago, completely oblivious to it.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
All the mad little things that happen that are slightly unhinged. Not the schmaltzy stuff.

I’ll start. People steaming on the train at 11pm in a suit with their paper hat on still from the office lunch that finished 7 hours ago, completely oblivious to it.

And then throwing up all over themselves and then jumping off at the next station leaving fellow travelers with the stench and remains on the seat and carriage floor, yep certainly makes Christmas great

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
And then throwing up all over themselves and then jumping off at the next station leaving fellow travelers with the stench and remains on the seat and carriage floor, yep certainly makes Christmas great

And someone having to clean it up so decent people get a clean train , I would ABOLISH any trains after November till January.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
January.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

One year I was travelling back to Brighton on Christmas Eve when a bloke, who looked suitably refreshed, opened one of the old slam doors when the train was rattling along at about 50 mph. The fella sitting by the way grabbed him, just as he was about to topple out. Now there was a person who really had overdone it at the office party.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
One year I was travelling back to Brighton on Christmas Eve when a bloke, who looked suitably refreshed, opened one of the old slam doors when the train was rattling along at about 50 mph. The fella sitting by the way grabbed him, just as he was about to topple out. Now there was a person who really had overdone it at the office party.

Makes you wonder how so few people came unstuck on those slam door trains. Frightening if you think about it.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Neighbours go away so I can be as inconsiderate as I please, but thanks to that drone they came back last night and now go after Christmas grrrrgggghhhhhh!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
And someone having to clean it up so decent people get a clean train , I would ABOLISH any trains after November till January.

Over the last few years Southern Fail and the unions have done a good job of trying to implement your idea.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex

Or (as regularly seen around this time of year) falling into a deep alcohol induced sleep then going batshit mental at Brighton as they were supposed to get off at Hassocks :lolol:

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013

Or you could be kind and considerate and vomit in one of those black plastic tubs you get the miniature cakes in at Marks and Spencer and leave it on the table with the lid next to it so everyone can see its a bucket of puke.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here