Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] NOWTV customer service

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Have to say these guys are complete muppets.

I was subscribed into their Sky Cinema service over the kids holiday, then cancelled the service, which was confirmed with an email, then they kept taking funds from my credit card for months.

There is no telephone customer service, it all online via online chat etc. Seems impossible to get a refund, keep getting fobbed off, keep getting asked for cancellation evidence, saying they are passing to different dept, etc, etc. Been going on for weeks...

Now in the hands of the credit card company, but it should have been resolved weeks ago.

Just beware folks, keep on eye on your credit card statement..

boik

Have to say these guys are complete muppets.

I was subscribed into their Sky Cinema service over the kids holiday, then cancelled the service, which was confirmed with an email, then they kept taking funds from my credit card for months.

There is no telephone customer service, it all online via online chat etc. Seems impossible to get a refund, keep getting fobbed off, keep getting asked for cancellation evidence, saying they are passing to different dept, etc, etc. Been going on for weeks...

Now in the hands of the credit card company, but it should have been resolved weeks ago.

Just beware folks, keep on eye on your credit card statement..

I asked my girlfriend to sexually pleasure me with a keyring, but she just kept fobbing me off. (c. Gary Delaney)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here