Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Deli Alli

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Dreadful behaviour by whoever threw the bottle. I noticed that Deli didn’t fall to the floor like he’d been shot which makes a pleasant change for football players.

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Most uncharacteristic. I wonder if he'll get a word in his shell for the 2-0 gesture. Inciting the crowd.

Dreadful behaviour by whoever threw the bottle. I noticed that Deli didn’t fall to the floor like he’d been shot which makes a pleasant change for football players.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Everyone is getting so f.ucking precious over these imcidents, anyone remember Pulis getting bombarded with various food products at the Withdean dugout? Funny at the time even he was laughing.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Everyone is getting so f.ucking precious over these imcidents, anyone remember Pulis getting bombarded with various food products at the Withdean dugout? Funny at the time even he was laughing.

I know some footballers are "precious" but the point is would you like coins, bottles or anything else thrown at you at work or school?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Yeah, a coin or bottle taking someone's eye out and ending their career, we could all have a good chuckle at the high jinks.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea

A meat pork pie hit him in the eye and Ernie bit the dust.

N17

Jun 21, 2011
And an assist too. As he's been around so long it's easier to forget he's still just 22. Younger than Loftus Cheek.

Scored 75 (?) goals already and has 27 assists in the Premier league alone. I believe his record at this age is already better than Lampard, Gerrard & Scholes. Incredible talent.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
And cue Barber using this as an excuse to ban plastic bottles of water and fizzy pop being taken into the Amex!

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Scored 75 (?) goals already and has 27 assists in the Premier league alone. I believe his record at this age is already better than Lampard, Gerrard & Scholes. Incredible talent.
And we almost signed him for £2m we could of had him and Kane in the Championship if Burke wasn’t such a Burke.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Yeah, a coin or bottle taking someone's eye out and ending their career, we could all have a good chuckle at the high jinks.

Steady on...it was a plastic bottle with about an inch of water in it; glass bottles are banned. But agreed a pound coin can do damage...

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Most uncharacteristic. I wonder if he'll get a word in his shell for the 2-0 gesture. Inciting the crowd.

Considering they had already thrown the bottle I'd say he was within his rights to remind them of the score ...not his biggest fan but as a previous poster said at least he didnt go down like he'd been hit by a snipers bullet....personally I didnt like the reaction of one of the Arsenal centre backs who seemed to dismiss the idea that he'd been hit

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Silly comment. One occasional poster on here who some of us know lost an eye when a coin hit him during an England game. The fact a player hasn't been seriously injured by a coin is merely a testament to luck and the apparently pathetic aim of most of these cretins.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here