Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] "We only had 10 men" stickers

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Screenshot 2018-12-19 at 21.48.57.png

Anyone know where I can get some of these? Happy to pay for the of course.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm not entirely sure why the BHAFC Stickers account on Instagram is asking who they belong to...

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I would like some of these, I know of a few places in Seaford they would appear to piss off some of the Nigels that live there. :whistle:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Should be banned for use of Mistral.

Otherwise top work.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I'm not entirely sure why the BHAFC Stickers account on Instagram is asking who they belong to...

Probably because they didn't make them? There's about 3 different instagram accounts of people making BHAFC stickers plus the NSK guys as well. If anyone does know how to get hold of some please do post here.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Forgetting the font for a minute, isn't it amazing that Andone gave it the biggun to the Palace fans after humiliating Tomkins and Sakho when he'd only been on the pitch for 10 minutes in which time he'd probably not been within 50 yards of them?

Absolutely no reason at all to do that. What a hero!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Would have been much better IMO, if they’d used Warren’s actual quote - “We’ve only got 10 men’.

Nice work though.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Forgetting the font for a minute, isn't it amazing that Andone gave it the biggun to the Palace fans after humiliating Tomkins and Sakho when he'd only been on the pitch for 10 minutes in which time he'd probably not been within 50 yards of them?

Absolutely no reason at all to do that. What a hero!

Well, he'd heard them all chanting that one of his team-mates was a rapist (a chant that was caught beautifully in their rancid ratboy throats when Balogun RAMMED in the 2nd, right under their noses).

Andone clearly recognises filth when he sees it.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Well, he'd heard them all chanting that one of his team-mates was a rapist (a chant that was caught beautifully in their rancid ratboy throats when Balogun RAMMED in the 2nd, right under their noses).

Dunkys celebration for the second goal is still one of my favourite moments of the night, runs right along the palace end giving it the biggun straight after they had been singing that song.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Dunkys celebration for the second goal is still one of my favourite moments of the night, runs right along the palace end giving it the biggun straight after they had been singing that song.

Wonderful wasn't it.

SO much to enjoy from that evening.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Forget stickers...does anyone know how to get this turned into a 10 meter long banner for the North Stand. I'll happily contribute...

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Wonderful wasn't it.

SO much to enjoy from that evening.
This. A couple of weeks have slipped by without me reviewing online footage - which I'm now realising is an oversight to remedy ASAP... :lolol:

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Too right mate. He's a good judge of character that Florin. I mean, they disrespected our club captain by throwing paint at his mural. They disrespected our team captain with revolting, defamatory slurs. Florin has come to the country and straight away worked out where the scum originates from and he's quite happy to stand up against it. Good lad

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here