Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Doing A Christmas Do Disgracefully

el punal

Just thought I’d post this for your reaction, recommendation, advice or any other old crap. Tomorrow three friends and moi are travelling by train from Southampton to Salisbury to sort of celebrate Christmas. This will involve arriving in Salisbury just after midday and heading for the many fine, or not so fine, boozers in the fair city.

What I was unaware of is that the eating part of the gig will not occur until after 6.30pm in a recommended curry house - and not a turkey, Christmas pudding, mince pie or cracker in sight. I’m just slightly concerned that after this indulgence I’ll be in reasonable physical shape to watch the Bournemouth game on Saturday.

Comments please? :drink:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Just thought I’d post this for your reaction, recommendation, advice or any other old crap. Tomorrow three friends and moi are travelling by train from Southampton to Salisbury to sort of celebrate Christmas. This will involve arriving in Salisbury just after midday and heading for the many fine, or not so fine, boozers in the fair city.

What I was unaware of is that the eating part of the gig will not occur until after 6.30pm in a recommended curry house - and not a turkey, Christmas pudding, mince pie or cracker in sight. I’m just slightly concerned that after this indulgence I’ll be in reasonable physical shape to watch the Bournemouth game on Saturday.

Just go for it, watching the Albion, whether hammered or sober is an experience in itself.
You may suprise yourself :thumbsup:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
You must be a massive lightweight is my only comment. Man up and have a good time.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Watch out for undercover Soviet agents

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Are you going to the Cathedral? I hear it is really famous.

It has a spire that is 123 meters high, and well worth two visits in the space of a few days, allegedly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here