Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] *For SAIL - Matt Ryan SINGED shirt*

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Anyone HUNTING for a last minute Christmas GIFT then I have for SAIL a SINGED Matt Ryan shirt, black one with a POPPY on and it is authenticated with a Certificate of Authenticity SINGED by TREVOR the manager of the CLIFTONVILLE.

Not only will it make an ideal gift but also I'm donating the whole of the PROCEEDS to the building of the NEW trans gender toilet at the Cliftonville and not only have I been given the HONOUR of it being NAMED after me but I will also be opening it alongside Peter KYLE and we will be CUTTING the ribbon together before going inside to check the NEW facilities.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Gender-neutral Tristan should be invited to the grand opening as well.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No need to temporarily unblock the OP to know what this is.

Son, we already know you are a needy ****.

Now **** off.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No need to temporarily unblock the OP to know what this is.

Son, we already know you are a needy ****.

Now **** off.

OK so we all know he is on your ignore list, perhaps leave it there as opposed to take further umbrage.

Personally I think the ignore list is like a broken pencil, pointless

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
OK so we all know he is on your ignore list, perhaps leave it there as opposed to take further umbrage.

Personally I think the ignore list is like a broken pencil, pointless

My point is that the theft of that shirt is pretty low. Making a joke about it is pathetic. The fact that the OP is on my blocked list is immaterial.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Hang on a minute, wasn’t there someone on another thread who had had a shirt nicked?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Not the first time the OP has joked about a nicked item of clothing..

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I think if it had happened to me an Enrest thread would have been a fair distraction.

Rotten act of a thief but a funny light hearted take doesn't dilute the original sin.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I tend to agree. The post was actually funny and he married up two very serious threads which had outraged a few people and brought a light hearted feel to them. Ernest spouts a lot on nonsense sometimes but this was funny. He didn't steal the shirt. He didn't condone stealing the shirt. If anything, he belittled the act of stealing it by making reference to the fact that they don't have the original authenticity certificate. It's Christmas and it's nice to try and see the lighter side of adversity especially at this time of year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here