Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Did she reply:-

'I know you are, you said you are, but what am I?'

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
JC needs to do the same thing as Premier League footballers and talk with his hand over his mouth.

Pisses me right off when they do that. It's like they're talking to 'other immortals' and 'we scum' aren't allowed to know what it is... :glare:

He clearly said 'Stupid Woman' - but in fairness he thought she was stupid... and she's a woman... unless she identifies herself as gender fluid and was at the time identifying herself as male, which would then mean that although Jerem....... :shootself

I'd like to see him leap over that lectern, head butt her - then run along the bench giving each member of the opposition a smack in the mush. Great viewing, and it'd have him off the radar once and for all.

However, that won't happen - so let's all get the popcorn out and await the floods of 'outrage' :smokin:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
This is the equivalent of the defender facing his own goal and the attacker committing a foul.

Was the foul that bad? Nope. Has it let the defender off the hook for a bit. Yep.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
"she's always been VERY clear...."

Her go to mantra when she doesn't know what she's talking about.

I don't agree with Corbyn calling her a stupid woman, as if her gender is anything to do with it, but the stupidity part is something I have sympathy with.
She is being stupid in running the clock down, trying to blackmail Parliament into accepting her deal or a no deal.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Is she really....

She has been given this arduous no win situation of a task, all because of a stupid man, who when he did not like the result packed up his pig paraphernalia and left everyone else too it.

This actually shows his contempt for women, knowing full well the cameras are on him. He him self wants out of Europe, but has not got the bottle to do what May is doing.

Politicians, take us all for mugs, hate them all.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
cor bin.png Gender unspecified politician?

Knocky's Nose

May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Labour official line : He said "Stupid People"....

Every lip reader in the UK being wheeled out, confirming he 100% certainly said "Stupid Woman"

Politicians.... Default setting : Lie

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Her go to mantra when she doesn't know what she's talking about.

I don't agree with Corbyn calling her a stupid woman, as if her gender is anything to do with it, but the stupidity part is something I have sympathy with.
She is being stupid in running the clock down, trying to blackmail Parliament into accepting her deal or a no deal.

You know that is not the point at all..and belongs on the swivel eyed looney thread.

The leader of a political party full of women referred to another leader of a political party full of women, inside parliament, as a "stupid woman".

Yes we can all show faux OUTRAGE, but this is actually a bit more serious than that.

Yes she was bloody annoying in PMQ and kept to her script in. Aknock about way, but there are certain lines that our political leaders need to stay within.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Is she really....

She has been given this arduous no win situation of a task, all because of a stupid man, who when he did not like the result packed up his pig paraphernalia and left everyone else too it.
She was forced to take up the PM role?

Knocky's Nose

May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Politicians, take us all for mugs, hate them all.

Here Here.... Totally and utterly agree with you.

Politics is a career, not a job where you are elected to put the interests of the public before your own. It's a greasy pole where arse kissing and back stabbing is the norm, and lies are standard practice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here