Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Such scenes

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Even if Andone were to leave the club tomorrow he, and that goal, are firmly in Albion folklore now and rightly so.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
And I was in the pisser..

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
And I was in the pisser..

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

I bet quite a few were - this wasn't your normal 41st minute goal that the early risers missed - this was 4th minute of stoppage time.... 10% of the home fans probably missed it. [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] - did you catch this one live?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I bet quite a few were - this wasn't your normal 41st minute goal that the early risers missed - this was 4th minute of stoppage time.... 10% of the home fans probably missed it. [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] - did you catch this one live?

Only just. After a fair few pre-match beers, I'd popped down for a wee around the 40th minute mark and then debated whether to grab a half-time pint or return to see the closing stages of the first half. It's somewhat out of character, but I returned to my seat and saw it.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
As well as grinning, you could hear another won of Woys heart stwings twanging, when that goal went, again and again.................

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
This thread should be a 'sticky'.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
When he first knocked it on , I was just pleased as it was up their end and half time approaching without conceding.

Amazing how it then unfolded.

Absolute mental when that hit the net.

Fantastic

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here