Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] In the absence of any worthy Albion transfer gossip

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've resorted to looking up the road, to our Northern cousins.
(TBH I'm surprised they haven't bought us this info themselves)

Anyhoo they seem to be battling with Rangers for loanee Dominic Solanke.
As well as Cardiff for the singing of Tammy Abraham.
Plus they're unlikely to offload Bentacky to Turkey.

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
Talking of our cousins up the road, in the next few days their resident financial expert on the BBS is going to take a look at our annual accounts and give his take on it. You should read what he has written before he has looked at our accounts.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

That must mean that the Community Shield doesn't count a full fixture ? ???

If it does, Abraham isn't going anywhere after already playing for 2 clubs this season.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Talking of our cousins up the road, in the next few days their resident financial expert on the BBS is going to take a look at our annual accounts and give his take on it. You should read what he has written before he has looked at our accounts.
It'll be the same boring dull and deluded opinion as every year. More negative spin than an australian plug hole.

I do wonder why they don't apply the same 'concerned' scrutiny on their own accounts - but they really care nothing about their own plight.

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
It'll be the same boring dull and deluded opinion as every year. More negative spin than an australian plug hole.

I do wonder why they don't apply the same 'concerned' scrutiny on their own accounts - but they really care nothing about their own plight.

You would have thought a £12m profit is hard to put a negative spin on, but no, even before he has read the accounts he declares that it shows we are f""""ed than he thought as it shows that Tony Bloom won't get his money back.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
You would have thought a £12m profit is hard to put a negative spin on, but no, even before he has read the accounts he declares that it shows we are f""""ed than he thought as it shows that Tony Bloom won't get his money back.
So much jealousy ! They are obsessed about Tony getting his money back, but when it comes to their administrations they care not a jot.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
So much jealousy ! They are obsessed about Tony getting his money back, but when it comes to their administrations they care not a jot.

They can't even afford small amounts for the St John's. Still they have 100M to find for there new supporters bench. Mind you they will probably borrow it and then go into administration again to avoid paying anything back

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

Could that possibly be the pyschotic Eaglejez by any chance... ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

[tweet]1078952287689719808[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here