aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Christ that level of 'reporting' was bloody atrocious.

In addition - yep 100% rape. If the other way around then people would be screaming for the death penalty. Instead this guy is 'lucky'

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
He may be a victim to the outside world but he's a legend to his mates.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
The problem for me is that most teenage boys will be physically ready (and up for) a sexual relationship like that, but mentally they may well not be developed enough to cope with it, especially in later years.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
At 13 I had a thing for my maths teacher, I'd have been right up for it if she'd have offered.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
That's rape.
Exactly what you'd call it if it was your daughter

It isn't rape in the UK.

Although I agree with your sentiment in that it's horrific that anyone would glorify touching a child, let alone sleeping with one irrespective of whether that child is male or female.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
It's not rape when the boy went back for more and more and more. In fact I don't think there is any such crime in common law when it's the female who's the adult.

Yes there is. The kid is 13 or under. It's an offence liable for up to 14 years imprisonment, irrespective of the gender of the child.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
At 13 I had a thing for my maths teacher, I'd have been right up for it if she'd have offered.

I'd have smashed the granny out of my English teacher given half a chance - and I'm not sure it'd have had any effect on me apart from terrible face ache where I'd been smiling so much...

However, the law is the law. He was under-age. It's a criminal act.

Lucky little bugger.....

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
What would the response of NSC be if this was a 13 yr old girl and a 27 year old male teacher? I suspect very much on the "it's rape and string him up" rather than "technically its a crime, but lucky guy" that some have posted.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
What would the response of NSC be if this was a 13 yr old girl and a 27 year old male teacher? I suspect very much on the "it's rape and string him up" rather than "technically its a crime, but lucky guy" that some have posted.

Because males are seen as the 'natural predators'. Males have things they can physically put in females wether the female likes it or not. A female, however, has to get a male aroused (of his own free will) in order to have intercourse. The boy was a willing participant, who wanted more - not to be left alone...

That's all a bit 'icky' in the description, but that's the normal male mindset - and one that bleeds into cases like this when you ask for a reaction. Once you give it some real thought, you then realise it's wrong - both from a legal and also moral perspective.

The moral perspective thing is only from recent times though..... A 27 year old man marrying a 13 year old girl was completely socially acceptable only a few hundred years ago. In fact, it was only in 1929 that the legal age of marriage (with parental consent) was raised from 14 for a boy and 12 for a girl to 16 for both sexes.

Anyway... this could rumble on and on, but it doesn't affect the fact that what she did was illegal.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yes there is. The kid is 13 or under. It's an offence liable for up to 14 years imprisonment, irrespective of the gender of the child.

Also teachers aren't allowed to have sex with their pupils - even those over the legal age of consent. I'm not sure if that is a crime in law, but it's an automatic sacking and disqualification offence, I believe.

Last edited:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I am always interested in the language in these cases, if it were a male he would be called a 'Paedophile' and that he 'preyed upon' and 'groomed' a 'vulnerable' victim. Other way around and none of these words are used. Why not? She is a sick peado.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
It's not rape when the boy went back for more and more and more. In fact I don't think there is any such crime in common law when it's the female who's the adult.

Do you remember this case from a few years back? The girl also went back 'for more and more'.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/01/girl-fled-france-teacher-says-has-no-regrets/

Did you think she was lucky too?

Who knows how this will affect this kid psychologically in the years to come? This is rape, even if the boy thought that he wanted it. It disgusts me that a grown woman would contemplate such an action, and that grown men would consider this to be in any way acceptable.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Do you remember this case from a few years back? The girl also went back 'for more and more'.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/01/girl-fled-france-teacher-says-has-no-regrets/

Did you think she was lucky too?

Who knows how this will affect this kid psychologically in the years to come? This is rape, even if the boy thought that he wanted it. It disgusts me that a grown woman would contemplate such an action, and that grown men would consider this to be in any way acceptable.

Logically, I know you're right, of course you're absolutely right. But part of me (no prizes for guessing which part) seriously wishes i'd got to act on my teenager teacher crush and I can't imagine that i'd have in any way suffered mentally (Probably the opposite, the self esteem boost would have made my teenage and early adult years loads better). Of course, i'm not the same as everyone and other boys may suffer mentally if this has happened, so I don't think the law has got it wrong.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
My biology teacher had massive boobs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here