Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Mourinho - SACKED

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
There's no way that many players will be sold.

Not least because Man U pay very high salaries. Why should do a player with two years left on his contract and on a good screw shuffle off to another club?

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Other than De Gea it's difficult to see how any of the other 10 players would get into the starting line-up of City, Liverpool, Spurs or Chelsea, and given Champions League football for United is the bare minimum I can't see how this gets achieved without a big purge.

I'd keep De Gea, Rashford, Lingard, Mata, Matic and Martial. Pogba, Lukaku and Sanchez are toxic, the rest are fodder.

Lukaku has got a poor first touch but toxic seems harsh. Sanchez was an odd buy as it's hard to see how he fits in the same team as Lukaku. Pogba could be still be a huge player for them.

Dalot and Shaw are decent young full backs. I'd say it's too early to write off Bailly and Lindelof too. Both would benefit from playing alongside a top class CB with experience.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
CH style of play is similar to JM style of play when you look at it,
There in lies an untruth. Very seldom will you see a CH without 2 wingers in the side. Very seldom does JM play with wingers at all

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here