Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Springsteen on Broadway. Wow.

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
Just started watching this on Netflix.

Fascinating life story, and pretty intense at times. Recommended.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Yes, found this on Netflix the other day, Mrs V and I looking forward to this when we get a quiet night in.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Just started watching this on Netflix.

Fascinating life story, and pretty intense at times. Recommended.

I don't read many books, but I read Born to Run last year and was totally engrossed by it. His is one hell of a story.

Cheers for the recommendation – I didn't know it was out.

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
I don't read many books, but I read Born to Run last year and was totally engrossed by it. His is one hell of a story.

Cheers for the recommendation – I didn't know it was out.

Some of the story will be familiar from the book (which probably helps), but the presentation is so much more powerful.

Oh, and he's funny too!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Superb from The Boss as always.

Seeing him and the E Street Band in full flow is always an incredible experience, but this ahows that he can captivate an audience just as easily with just a guitar and a story.

:bowdown:

Superb from The Boss as always.

Seeing him and the E Street Band in full flow is always an incredible experience, but this ahows that he can captivate an audience just as easily with just a guitar and a story.

:bowdown:

Currently around 3/4 way through listening on Spotify - one of the joys of WFH! Excellent storyteller moving from quite a lot of LOL moments to really moving stuff such as stories about his mother and Clarence. I count myself privileged to have seen him and the E Street Band in full flow at Earls Court around the turn of the century.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Saw the show on Broadway when we were in NY in April for my 50th - absolutely made my birthday weekend (even thought the tickets cost a small fortune!)
Will make a point of watching this on Netflix over Xmas

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here