Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] American Albion fan... WTF.... Has he done.....

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
WTF has this moron done.....

First he Andy Bajana wrote some creepy arse song, see other thread...

A quick look on his twitter page tells us he SUPPORTS US & New York City....

The feckwit and his gang have come up with this monstrosity, if you thought Dick Knight pregnant seagull was bad....

This is truly horrendous....

It’s an embarrassment of American proportions....

Attachments

• 42FF7CB6-04C2-418C-8A9E-D52029B4419F.jpeg
    42FF7CB6-04C2-418C-8A9E-D52029B4419F.jpeg
    89.4 KB · Views: 1,909
Last edited:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

The feckwit has come up with this monstrosity, if you thought Dick Knight pregnant seagull was bad....

This is truly horrendous, can we sue....

Looks like Gully is wearing concrete boots, Mafioso styleeeeee.....sleeps with fishes!

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Yes, No, No.

I don't do ginger birds.

And why the hell is the seagull wearing Timberlands? Surely if it's from New York it should have a Pizza in its beak and a burger on each wing.

Last edited:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
https://twitter.com/theneckofthrogs?lang=en

Marvelous scenes.

Never heard of this guy until now, but he seems to have recently made the conversion from Man City to The Albion and seems pretty passionate about the club already.

Welcome on board Andy & other NYC fans!

Oh deep joy, conversion by a New York City fan who also supported Man City now following the Albion....

Let’s hope he doesn’t get bored with us too....

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Look at me Look at me Look at me...I’m the biggest bestest Brighton and Hove United fan in the US of A. Go gulls go! Since 2017...:ffsparr:

So.CalGull

Sep 28, 2010
Orange County. California.
To be fair, this is part of life over here at the moment.

There are various pockets of American born Albion fans appearing here over the last year or so. My boys play footy (aged 9 & 11) and they wear their Albion shirts to most practices and out socially. The amount of coaches, other players and parents that not only recognize the stripes, but invariably comment on the BHA game from the weekend, commenting how solid we look and how relegation should be avoidable and so on, was initially surprising at first but is now a cool thing.

In order to keep spreading the word, I coach my youngest boy teams and for this years indoor 5 aside season, this is our new logo which will printed on blue shirts.

SCS_LOGO.png

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
I've seen him a few times watching Albion games in the Football Factory - he's OK, very loud and enthusiastic. There were quite a few NYC Albion Fans at NBC Sports shindig at South Port before the Burnley game

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

The feckwit and his gang have come up with this monstrosity, if you thought Dick Knight pregnant seagull was bad....

This is truly horrendous....

Really? I don't see the problem.

Sure I don't get the point of the seagull wearing boots, but I don't think I'll lose sleep over it.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Quite frankly, if he wants to follow the Albion then he’s more than welcome.

Exactly. I can understand people not liking the badge (I really don't understand the boots) but it seems strange to take issue with someone wanting to support The Albion.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
To be fair, this is part of life over here at the moment.

There are various pockets of American born Albion fans appearing here over the last year or so. My boys play footy (aged 9 & 11) and they wear their Albion shirts to most practices and out socially. The amount of coaches, other players and parents that not only recognize the stripes, but invariably comment on the BHA game from the weekend, commenting how solid we look and how relegation should be avoidable and so on, was initially surprising at first but is now a cool thing.

In order to keep spreading the word, I coach my youngest boy teams and for this years indoor 5 aside season, this is our new logo which will printed on blue shirts.

View attachment 103068

Now that is very good.
Far better than timberland boots and a crappy cap.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here