Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Corbyn. Motion of no confidence.

Jan 30, 2008
bit ironic that only a few months ago he was struggling with his own MP's jumping ship and trying to get him out , what a plonker Rodney !!!!
regards
DR

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Indeed it does . . . in Adur we have one of the sleaziest tory twunts you could possibly imagine . . . . Labour ran him close in 2017, but typically its a LD/Lab/Green split which keeps the c**t in his job.

Tactical voting cuts both ways, people uniting to keep out Momentum candidates in other constituencies.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
I'd like to see May call for a vote of no confidence in Corbyn,

Whilst I imagine this isn't actually possible, someone should be saying: "FFS man, you are supposed to the the Leader of Her Majesty's Most Loyal Opposition - act like it, will you?"

I think May is more than happy for him to be the opposition leader, much like we wanted Pardew to stay at Palace :)

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Indeed it does . . . in Adur we have one of the sleaziest tory twunts you could possibly imagine . . . . Labour ran him close in 2017, but typically its a LD/Lab/Green split which keeps the c**t in his job.

Loughton? Grade A cockjuggling TC of a man. I laughed that he won by his narrowest margin ever when Labour decided to put up a Trans candidate against him. Given his shocking record of voting against any bill that grants equal rights to pretty much any minority group you care to mention.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
You do the Hokey Cokey and you turn around...

Attachments

• 48377051_10216496200771213_8594960352276381696_o.jpg
    48377051_10216496200771213_8594960352276381696_o.jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 134

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I think May is more than happy for him to be the opposition leader, much like we wanted Pardew to stay at Palace :)

In the same way that Citeh, Chelsea and Spuds fans loved Mourinho keeping his ManU job.

Hard lefties don’t get it. They may love Corbyn’s policies shopping list, but he will never win an overall majority in the Commons. Not just the doing of the evil Daily Mail that gets the blame for everything, but in Scotland for example Sturgeon’s SNP constantly destroy his lack of leadership.

If only they would be more pragmatic and look towards the electable side of the Parliamentary Labour Party.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Not in the Lewes constituency. Labour get very few votes so the only way to turf out the Tory is to vote Lib Dem. Eastbourne did it in 2017.

absolutely this, we voted for Stephen Lloyd to oust the tory incumbent, he, Lloyd, ran on a remain ticket then a couple of weeks ago decides to resign the whip as he now finds himself against a second referendum, I have written to him to show my disgust in his decision and have let him know that now there is no point in my ever voting in this parliamentary constituency again, Tory, no chance id ever vote for those shower of spivs, Labour, no point here, especially with who leads them now, who I could never vote for mainly because I don't know what he stands for, Libs, now shown to be completely unscrupulous and untrustworthy. I'm a no party voter here, and the leave gang on here think I'm undemocratic

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
absolutely this, we voted for Stephen Lloyd to oust the tory incumbent, he, Lloyd, ran on a remain ticket then a couple of weeks ago decides to resign the whip as he now finds himself against a second referendum, I have written to him to show my disgust in his decision and have let him know that now there is no point in my ever voting in this parliamentary constituency again, Tory, no chance id ever vote for those shower of spivs, Labour, no point here, especially with who leads them now, who I could never vote for mainly because I don't know what he stands for, Libs, now shown to be completely unscrupulous and untrustworthy. I'm a no party voter here, and the leave gang on here think I'm undemocratic
Why should they? It's not undemocratic not to vote. To ignore/reject/wriggle out of the result of a vote, however........

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Eastbourne as an area, voted Leave, so Lloyd said he would respect that vote, unlike Caulfield who is part of the ERG, when Lewes was 52% Remain.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Eastbourne as an area, voted Leave, so Lloyd said he would respect that vote, unlike Caulfield who is part of the ERG, when Lewes was 52% Remain.
Exactly. I didn't vote for Lloyd but have gained respect for him in this decision. I know MP's should vote according to their conscience but it so many others, he is truly representing the wishes of most of his constituency.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012

I understand your viewpoint but my reasoning is this.....
The General election was called many months after the referendum and he (Lloyd) was happy to run on a remain ticket and obviously people's minds had changed even then due to his winning his election on this remain ticket, there was no other reason for anyone to vote for him realistically as his party ever getting into power is as likely as the moon being made of cheese, No, my position on his election "win" and subsequent change of heart, still stands, he is no better than Caulfield and as her position on Brexit has remained true to how she stood, in my opinion he is worse.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I understand your viewpoint but my reasoning is this.....
The General election was called many months after the referendum and he (Lloyd) was happy to run on a remain ticket and obviously people's minds had changed even then due to his winning his election on this remain ticket, there was no other reason for anyone to vote for him realistically as his party ever getting into power is as likely as the moon being made of cheese, No, my position on his election "win" and subsequent change of heart, still stands, he is no better than Caulfield and as her position on Brexit has remained true to how she stood, in my opinion he is worse.

Caulfield never revealed her leanings until after the Referendum and still managed to hold onto her seat in 2017. Nobody knew she was so hardline even boasting about how she put in her letter to the 1922 committee.
Green Cross Code man is right. Stephen Lloyd has been honest, a rare commodity.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
No no no that's not how it works, you have to be a sheep and vote for someone, that's what I've always been told.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Why should they? It's not undemocratic not to vote. To ignore/reject/wriggle out of the result of a vote, however........

I understand how you must be feeling, but when every economic forecast states we as a nation would be better off remaining, when politicians without a vested interest or hedge fund company say we're better off remaining, when you guys on here can come up with an honest factual reason for leaving which doesn't involve waiting for decades of uncertainty, economic stagnation and the majority of our population being worse off, then why leave?
In reality my last sentence was unfair as your opinion as mine is, is a waste of time, nothing you say, I say or anyone else on here says will make the slightest difference, we are just voters with virtually no point and as such should refrain from political debate as our differences are honestly pointless. Have a good Christmas and happy new year one and all.x

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here