Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Has it sold out for this year yet?

Capture.JPG

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Got our tickets but only for the points!!!!

Noticed for the first time that you can buy insurance with Booking Protect. Seems the important scenario that isn't covered is if the bloody TV companies move the fixture!!! I appreciate that the tickets go on sale after tv games are sorted but I believe the tv companies can still switch!!

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea

Noticed for the first time that you can buy insurance with Booking Protect. Seems the important scenario that isn't covered is if the bloody TV companies move the fixture!!! I appreciate that the tickets go on sale after tv games are sorted but I believe the tv companies can still switch!!

Cannot be moved for TV.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

If the match is moved you get a refund anyway if you can't go so not sure why you would want to pay extra

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
I stupidly missed the ticket sale window for the B'mouth away match on 21 January, and would very much like to go.
If anyone has a ticket they can't now use, or knows of anyone who does (or indeed only bought a ticket for the loyalty points.....), please DM me.
Cheers.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
I stupidly missed the ticket sale window for the B'mouth away match on 21 January, and would very much like to go.
If anyone has a ticket they can't now use, or knows of anyone who does (or indeed only bought a ticket for the loyalty points.....), please DM me.
Cheers.

Assuming you have enough points there are some for sale right now on the ticket site.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here