Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Youssef Msakni

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
AND so it begins...

"Youssef Msakni | Brighton ‘very close’ to signing Tunisia international, expected to ‘fly to London’ soon to complete deal."

http://sportwitness.co.uk/brighton-...ional-expected-fly-london-soon-complete-deal/

Anyone? Me neither...
I reckon 50 mins at most before Naylor snookers this one...

A bit more info just in case this has any legs, currently in the Quatari league, winger, 28 yrs old, scored 23 league goals, 14 assists in 20 apps last season, missed out on world cup squad due to and ACL injury. Seemingly still injured as no stats for this season, so fits our profile for signings perfectly!

They should spell it Quatar, but they don't :)

I would like to sign him just for the Mankini moniker

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Aaaannnddd this ones dead...

Which doesn't mean we shouldn't stop trying.

It really is the most wonderful time of the year.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Which doesn't mean we shouldn't stop trying.

It really is the most wonderful time of the year.

Indeed, it's the season for giving.

Every rumour on here means Andy Naylor will have to give Barbs a quick text.

teammelli

Jul 25, 2018
A word to the wise, having had many players from Iran choose easy money in Qatar over moving to European teams.. do NOT take anyone from Qatar's league. Don't even take anyone who has flown over a stadium in Qatar! That league just ruins players' skill and stamina. Moving from Qatar "all-stars" league to PL is a joke.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
A word to the wise, having had many players from Iran choose easy money in Qatar over moving to European teams.. do NOT take anyone from Qatar's league. Don't even take anyone who has flown over a stadium in Qatar! That league just ruins players' skill and stamina. Moving from Qatar "all-stars" league to PL is a joke.

Is this a bit of rivalry talking I wonder.

Obviously it would be a step up moving to the premier league, out of interest what standard is the football in Qatar, and is it comparable to Iran’s leagues ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here