Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Champions League last 16 draw

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Somewhat bizarrely, apparently Man Utd have never faced PSG in a competitive fixture. They could get torn a new one when they do...

Schalke v Man City
Atletico Madrid v Juventus
Man Utd v PSG
Tottenham v Borussia Dortmund
Lyon v Barcelona
Roma v Porto
Ajax v Real Madrid
Liverpool v Bayern Munich

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
The latter stages of the CL is evidence to support the argument for a breakaway Hyper-Globo-League. It's genuinely brilliant once the dreck has been consigned to the Europa (or out altogether).

Let 20 teams like the above go off and play with each other all year (and hold the games all over the world if you like - I don't care) and leave normal football to the rest of us please. I'd happily watch both 'forms' of the game.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Man Utd will get dismantled in front of their home fans whilst a blank-faced Moanrinho watches on wishing they'd just sack him, write him a massive cheque, and let him crack on with some nice holidays. Ajax will get walloped, Schalke will either get narrowly beaten or utterly tonked - and the atmosphere at Anfield will be something you wish you could bottle and sell.

Wish it was the Albion at home to Juventus, Ronaldo comes on as a Sub, and we all shout "Who?" :lolol:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Manchester United haven't lost against French opposition in a European competition since 2005. :D

Now, I have no idea, but I'm guessing from your emoji that there's an extremely good reason why that may be the case...

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Great draws for Liverpool, Spurs and City. All great places to go and I expect them all to get past the potato heads to the next round.

Be very interesting if City and Spurs are in Germany at the same time as Dortmund is a good staging point for a game in Gelsenkirchen.

United are going out.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
man city
juventus
psg
dortmund
barcelona
porto
real madrid
liverpool

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I can't remember a time when the the last 16 draw had no mug teams in it. Normally there's some rubbish from Greece, Turkey or Switzerland.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here