Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Florin Andone

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The first thing we did, when introduced, was run into David Luiz.

The ball was dead but he entered the field of play with the intention of letting Luiz know he was now in a game.

Wonderful to see and set the tone for the remainder of the game.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Luiz gave it back kicking out at Andone which could have resulted in a red for the Chelsea player.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So did Murray...

...he just hasn't reached him yet

Come on people, we kid because we love.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
He is brilliant isn’t he?! Love him already. I can’t really see any merit in starting Murray anymore to be honest now, Andone offers so much more.

We need to progress and as Bernardo has proven in recent weeks, we need to edge out the old guard and replace them with these new, superior players. There is no way that Bong, Stephens and Murray should be starting ahead of Bernardo, Bissouma and Andone anymore.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
He is brilliant isn’t he?! Love him already. I can’t really see any merit in starting Murray anymore to be honest now, Andone offers so much more.

We need to progress and as Bernardo has proven in recent weeks, we need to edge out the old guard and replace them with these new, superior players. There is no way that Bong, Stephens and Murray should be starting ahead of Bernardo, Bissouma and Andone anymore.

Think you may have a point.

Glenn Murray
Brighton
141 per goal

1127 played

8 Goals scored

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
I was hoping someone would have ago at the floppy haired prat. He even had time to slick back his hair in the first half when he was on the ball at the back
Good on Andone[emoji106]

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I would love Chris to start both Andone and Murray together - pace, power and an arial threat to ask questions of the Bournemouth defence.
That's funny! Hughton 2 up front?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Florin must be an utter shithouse to play against, constantly snapping away, closes everything down and an utter pest. Long may it continue.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I would love Chris to start both Andone and Murray together - pace, power and an arial threat to ask questions of the Bournemouth defence.

Two up front :lolol::lolol::lolol:

I would bloody love to see it too, like Gross but he is not performing at the moment.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
You need players like that. There 2 CB had a rough last 30 minutes because he ran the channels chased every lost cause and we could get higher up the pitch and actually threaten the goal.
Against teams when we will have less of the ball he’s gives an outlet Glenn can’t.
Murray still has a massive part to play for us this season but Andone really sets the tone and is. CF we will love and all other fans will hate

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I also thought Knocky was great in the first half, snapping at everything and everyone. Ran out of steam a bit in the second, but it's that attitude (which Andone has) which will destroy the lower teams and cause a few upsets with the big ones.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
As I said, he’ll aways get goals. But we need more from one man up front and we’ll get that from Andone as well as goals. We’re now weakening ourselves as a team by starting Murray ahead of Andone, so as I said, I don’t see the point in doing it.

I won't argue with you on more than one man up front.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here