Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Shhhh

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I can't quite hear everything the players are saying.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Hold your breath for the second half then........please:whistle:
Bin off Murray, knockhaert and Stephens, bring on Locadia, Andone and Bissouma. More pace, but liable to concede a couple more

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Sunday 1.30 ko, awful train service and we were far too passive and offered nothing until we woke up about 55 minutes in. Hardly surprising the atmosphere wasn't great
I agree with those reasons. But it still stands that it was devoid of atmosphere.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
First 65 mins was like a testermoinal match , then the subs came on , the match change ,then so did the atmosphere

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Crap atmosphere, but it's hard to really get into it for these early Sunday kick offs. Half the crowd are hungover, the other half are thinking about a roast dinner, the players look like a combination of both!

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I agree with those reasons. But it still stands that it was devoid of atmosphere.

True. But 99% of the time I watch an early premier league game, be it saturday or Sunday, the atmosphere is crap. About 80% of the Premier League games i watch on telly are crap atmospheres. Just the way football is in this country unfortunately, atmosphere wise. Amex definitely isn't the worst overall - not by far.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here