Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Still good choice of tickets for todays game

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I put my ST's on sale for the Chelsea game so I could use the extra tickets I bought for my Brother (long story, different thread) for myself and at least get something back...

They'd been on the exchange for almost 2 weeks with absolutely no takers.

I've now given away the extra tickets to a friend, cancelled my seats on the Ticket Exchange so I can go myself, and now (at £130 down) I won't ever buy BHAFC tickets as gifts again. Lesson learned.

If nobody wants to see a 'top six' club at home on their own doorstep, on a Sunday, when it's not even televised.... :shrug:

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I just listed mine (illness means we cannot go). Will watch it on TV instead.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
I put my ST's on sale for the Chelsea game so I could use the extra tickets I bought for my Brother (long story, different thread) for myself and at least get something back...

I've now given away the extra tickets to a friend, cancelled my seats on the Ticket Exchange so I can go myself, and now (at £130 down) I won't ever buy BHAFC tickets as gifts again. Lesson learned.

If nobody wants to see a 'top six' club at home on their own doorstep, on a Sunday, when it's not even televised.... :shrug:

£130 for a pair of tickets is a lot to pay at short notice with expense of Christmas round the corner. There are always 1901 ticket unsold at £125 each. Owners should be able to sell them perhaps auction style. Sure 1901 owners who cant go would be happy to get even £50 a pair rather than leave them empty.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach

We go to watch Brighton..... couldn't care less if it is a top 6 side or not. Just makes it more expensive.

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here