Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Strictly Final

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The only reality programme I watch (my wife insists on watching it) have to confess to being very impressed with the dancing.

So who will win? I reckon Brighton’s Stacey Dooley but I personally (with no knowledge of ballroom I might add) like the American Ashley but it seems the public have never been impressed with her so she is likely to come 4th.

Any other watchers on here?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Mrs Hut seems more interested in this Canadian chap singing

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Can anyone tell me why there is so much screaming when couples dance ? very odd considering that those you can see in the audience tend to smile and clap politely rather than squeal.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
What no mention of Stacey’s gash ???

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Brilliant final...in dance terms, Ashley, Faye, jo and Stacey......although Stacey was the people's favourite.

Good result and well deserved.

Having done ballroom for quite a few years now, I can't tell you difficult it is. I have such admiration for all the dancers.

Loved the dj girl who was partnered by the other Italian guy.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Can anyone tell me why there is so much screaming when couples dance ? very odd considering that those you can see in the audience tend to smile and clap politely rather than squeal.

Happens at competitions up and down the country.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
The only reality programme I watch (my wife insists on watching it) have to confess to being very impressed with the dancing.

So who will win? I reckon Brighton’s Stacey Dooley but I personally (with no knowledge of ballroom I might add) like the American Ashley but it seems the public have never been impressed with her so she is likely to come 4th.

Brighton? Luton Shirley?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

See tags at bottom of page :thumbsup:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Happens at competitions up and down the country.

I remember they did a special Strictly Come Dancing for Children In Need and the audience consisted of children with disabilities and their carers, they used the same squealing effects despite the fact you could clearly see the children mostly looking silently bemused and disinterested in the background.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here