Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Seven Stars Family Sports Bar

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Does this place still exist at the Amex? I remember it went from being free to being paid entry (£12 a match, ticket bought in advance, or annual membership). Is this still the case - can't find any mention of it on the club website. Is there another similar family bar anywhere? Looking for somewhere to take a football-mad eight year old on his first visit to the stadium. I;m assuming Dick's is over 16s only?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
That doesn't answer my question, Simmo!

Jul 7, 2003
Does this place still exist at the Amex? I remember it went from being free to being paid entry (£12 a match, ticket bought in advance, or annual membership). Is this still the case - can't find any mention of it on the club website. Is there another similar family bar anywhere? Looking for somewhere to take a football-mad eight year old on his first visit to the stadium. I;m assuming Dick's is over 16s only?

It has gone and Dicks is over 16s on a match day. Usually plenty going on outside the club shop for young ones prematch run by AITC

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
No, it's now what is the Goldstone Restaurant. Great place to go but at c£200 a head it's not going to be a spot for most folk most games, even if it is inclusive of a nice seat and as much booze as you choose to drink.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here