Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] A 2-0 win tomorrow

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Or win by 2 clear goals will take us to 9th positions. Given our recent home form and for Chelsea to have a somewhat off day, West Ham play Fulham now but still achievable.

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
6-1 to go 8th.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Love it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'll be disappointed if we only score 2.

Big Jurg's coming of age game,

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
It's possible.

In our upcoming games against, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man U, Liverpool etc I don't think we'll lose all of them, I think we'll nick something somewhere. Most likely at home

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It's possible. Wolves did it a couple of fixtures ago.

That said, they then turned over City.

Anything can happen on the day - them missing Morata is a plus. Hazard is the man to fear though.

Are you sure, Morata is dreadful in my view

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Absolutely ridiculous comments on here, obviously everyone’s opened the Sherry early. We won’t win because our players don’t have big game mentality. We’ve lost against Big 4 opponents before we leave the tunnel. Be lucky to score, I’d be happy with that. Anyone thinking otherwise needs to look at the history books and sober up before lunchtime tomorrow. Brighton beat Chelsea?! You’re havin a laugh!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The fact that we can even dream of beating Chelsea shows just how far we have come. It may be a dream but I’m going hoping to live it, anything is possible and we are a Premier League team not some League one hopefuls :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here