Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Football Focus Racism

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Anyone else see it? They kept on about the banana being thrown on the pitch, I an presuming they meant the missile/pie thrown at Zahahaha last week. Was it a banana or was there another game with one thrown?

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Probably... but it was served so slowly in the concourse it grew back into a banana...

I suppose on Football Focus they have to talk about it. Rightly so, in fairness. Ignoring it is worse.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Haven’t seen football focus but I assume they’re referring to a Spurs fan who threw a banana at Aubameyang

[tweet]1075023857302544384[/tweet]

Not long enough imo. It should have been a 10 year banning order to give him time to grow up. Then again, that's just the law. Hopefully Spurs have banned him for life.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012

Not long enough imo. It should have been a 10 year banning order to give him time to grow up. Then again, that's just the law. Hopefully Spurs have banned him for life.

He has gotten away lightly there. I know first hand you can get longer and bigger fine for a heck of a lot less... Well a lot less in my book anyway.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

I agree, but shouldn’t be up to the clubs to do what the FA should be doing TBH

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here