Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Just ordered a pair. Brilliant!

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I see the plan. If enough orders are fulfilled we can afford the wages for Messi for a year

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
On the subject of the club shop:

Is it me, or have they stopped selling desk calendars? I can't find them online.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Well... nothing ventured, nothing gained I thought (plus I'm always up for shits and giggles) - so I went for a pair of shorts.... and a cheeky little Christmas windfall to be credited back to my card. :lolol:

However.... because the amount is lower than zero, the payment processing won't take it as a valid amount.

Arseburgers. :annoyed:

albion.jpg

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Well... nothing ventured, nothing gained I thought (plus I'm always up for shits and giggles) - so I went for a pair of shorts.... and a cheeky little Christmas windfall to be credited back to my card. :lolol:

However.... because the amount is lower than zero, the payment processing won't take it as a valid amount.

View attachment 102992

haha - braver man than me. I was too scared that Barber might pursue me if I took advantage of such a great deal

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing

View attachment 102992

But if you ordered about 5000 shirts and a pair of shorts it should cost about £1.50 - so you could pay for that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here