Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Looking for an auto electrician - East Sussex

matt

Mar 19, 2007
Hi all,
According to Halfords Autocentre I have an 'earthing issue' with my car and need to take it to an auto electrician. Google is not being terribly helpful, so I wonder if anyone has any recommendations. I'm in Seaford but happy to travel a little. My car is a Jeep if that makes any difference.
Thanks to anyone who can help.
:albion2:

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Hi all,
According to Halfords Autocentre I have an 'earthing issue' with my car and need to take it to an auto electrician. Google is not being terribly helpful, so I wonder if anyone has any recommendations. I'm in Seaford but happy to travel a little. My car is a Jeep if that makes any difference.
Thanks to anyone who can help.
:albion2:
Whats happening that they think it’s an earthing issue out of interest?

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Kevin Bowles at Quantum in Eastbourne. Brilliant fault-finder. Really... brilliant.

I take him the cars which require some serious thought rather than being hit with a hammer... He works on all cars from Nissan Micras to Aston Martins and he's never once been beaten by a problem I've thrown at him.

https://www.yell.com/biz/quantum-motor-services-eastbourne-6233984/

PS : Most Halfords mechanics are hopeless. Just sayin'

matt

Mar 19, 2007
Kevin Bowles at Quantum in Eastbourne. Brilliant fault-finder. Really... brilliant.

I take him the cars which require some serious thought rather than being hit with a hammer... He works on all cars from Nissan Micras to Aston Martins and he's never once been beaten by a problem I've thrown at him.

https://www.yell.com/biz/quantum-motor-services-eastbourne-6233984/

PS : Most Halfords mechanics are hopeless. Just sayin'

Thank you - will try him on Monday.

matt

Mar 19, 2007
Whats happening that they think it’s an earthing issue out of interest?

Driver's side front lights going benny. Parking light flashing when I indicate, neither full or dipped headlights working, and indicator on front wing stopped working too :|

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
It's an American car, nothing's waterproof. Damp and corrosion probably to blame.

A mate has an American Luxor barge motor home for racing weekends, thing is like a mould research centre.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here