Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 15-16/12

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
We're no worse than 13th, after this round of fixtures, regardless of what Hazard et al may inflict upon us. The teams immediately above us all have winnable fixtures, and it's probably best that West Ham, Watford and Leicester do win to keep some of the strugglers struggling.

Saturday 15/12
Manchester City v Everton (12:30)
Crystal Palace v Leicester City
Huddersfield Town v Newcastle United
Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley
Watford v Cardiff City
Wolverhampton Wanderers v AFC Bournemouth
Fulham v West Ham United (17:30)

Sunday 16/12
Brighton & Hove Albion v Chelsea (13:30)
Southampton v Arsenal (13:30)
Liverpool v Manchester United (16:00)

Screenshot 2018-12-13 at 21.46.01.png

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Saturday 15/12
Manchester City v Everton (12:30) - home win
Crystal Palace v Leicester City - away win
Huddersfield Town v Newcastle United - home win
Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley - home win
Watford v Cardiff City - home win
Wolverhampton Wanderers v AFC Bournemouth -away win
Fulham v West Ham United (17:30) - away win

Sunday 16/12
Brighton & Hove Albion v Chelsea (13:30) - draw
Southampton v Arsenal (13:30) - draw
Liverpool v Manchester United (16:00) - home win

It's going to be one of those weekends again, where all Albion fans are twiddling their fingers, in anticipation to Sundays game, and to those who cannot be at the Amex are going to pose that time honoured question.
'Is there a viable stream of the Chelski game'

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
For some bizarre reason, ex albion favorite Mark Lawrenson prediction league would have us in 19th place on just 2 wins!. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46555484

This week's guest is David Ginola, who worked under Lawro when he was a coach at Newcastle United in the 1990s.

"Mark wasn't really keen on my game because obviously he was a defender, and he liked the striker and the forwards to track back and try to win the ball back," Ginola said.

"Obviously my French flair and my style of playing football didn't suit him very much - I could see it.

"But maybe it was a bit of jealousy as well because I could do things with the ball that he tried very hard to do, but he never succeeded. That is the difference between someone very skilful and someone who is not."

:D

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
We're no worse than 13th, after this round of fixtures, regardless of what Hazard et al may inflict upon us. The teams immediately above us all have winnable fixtures, and it's probably best that West Ham, Watford and Leicester do win to keep some of the strugglers struggling.

Saturday 15/12
Manchester City v Everton (12:30)
Crystal Palace v Leicester City
Huddersfield Town v Newcastle United
Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley
Watford v Cardiff City
Wolverhampton Wanderers v AFC Bournemouth
Fulham v West Ham United (17:30)

Sunday 16/12
Brighton & Hove Albion v Chelsea (13:30)
Southampton v Arsenal (13:30)
Liverpool v Manchester United (16:00)

Sod it, I'm happy for Cardiff and Fulham to win. Lets get Palace feeling the heat :)

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Saturday 15/12
Manchester City v Everton (12:30) - home
Crystal Palace v Leicester City - draw
Huddersfield Town v Newcastle United - away
Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley - home
Watford v Cardiff City - home
Wolverhampton Wanderers v AFC Bournemouth - draw
Fulham v West Ham United (17:30) - draw

Sunday 16/12
Brighton & Hove Albion v Chelsea (13:30) - away
Southampton v Arsenal (13:30) - away
Liverpool v Manchester United (16:00) - away

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Tis a pity we lost to 3 of the teams below us .If they where wins we'd be 9 pts better off plus getting the wins against fulham and saints( very fortunately) could of been another4 . We"d be playing them to go upto 3rd above spurs. Just a thought we arnt far of really . Fine margins all season with every point we've got except palace
Love us to beat chelsea never fogiven them for 84 . They have been pulled up there fans whats the odds there get the hat trick for homophobia st the weekend.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I didn't realise until today that Aaron Moy of Huddersfield is out until Feb. Big loss for them as he's probably their most influential player.

I guess its case of when in February as they would have lost him for January anyway...still a big blow as you suggest, what with a fair number of games this month still to play

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I didn't realise until today that Aaron Moy of Huddersfield is out until Feb. Big loss for them as he's probably their most influential player.
Not what they need with home relegation humdingers v Newcastle and Southampton up next.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
City 1-0 up. The atmosphere is shocking, you wouldn’t think they’d gone back top of the league. You can constantly hear the players calling for the ball, possibly worse than Arsenal and that’s saying something.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
City 1-0 up. The atmosphere is shocking, you wouldn’t think they’d gone back top of the league. You can constantly hear the players calling for the ball, possibly worse than Arsenal and that’s saying something.

I guess, and I am guessing having never been in that situation, that this is what happens when you turn up to every game expecting to win :shrug:

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017

I'm always surprised by how shyte everton fans are, too. I expect a crap atmosphere from the city fans cos it's usually terrible there, but it's noticeable how quiet the everton fans have been too. Games I've seen at goodison are always very quiet too, and they were really quiet at the amex last season. Don't know why but I always thought they'd be pretty decent fans

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here