Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Question Time

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Triple bagger surely. One to hurl into if the first one should unfortunately blow off!

Just realised what i wrote.Triple bagger, the third one to hurl into if the second should blow off. I've been on the cider, can you tell?

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
This should be good this evening and easy for David Davis as the panel includes 2 comedians Jo Brand & Caroline Lucas MP.

BG if that was your attempt at humour then don't give up your day job. If it was some attempt at political comment then it falls equally flat. Both Brand & Lucas are much better politicians than that Joker David Davis who couldn't organise a pissup in a brewery.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Caroline Lucas is !

Saw her in discussion with Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall at a River Cottage event, very clever and intelligent woman. In times past she might have been called a liberal rather than a Green. Given the way the world is going her views are common sense rather than comedic and if you think otherwise you risk being branded a Dinosaur....and look what happened to them.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
This whole bloody program is designed to push a second vote. Dimbleby has crossed the line and revealed clearly his remain stance. London is pro remain anyway and this is sick BBC manipulation,

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
This whole bloody program is designed to push a second vote. Dimbleby has crossed the line and revealed clearly his remain stance. London is pro remain anyway and this is sick BBC manipulation,

Oh dear, conspiracy. I take it you have watched when the programme has gone around the regions and in some been heavily biased to leave.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here