Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Have you employed a sign writer for Sunday?

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
The woman on the left sits three rows in front of me, and I saw the kid holding the sign - which I thought was a bit off seeing as he was touting for an opposition shirt! (I'd rather have Knocky's than Pele's - but hey...)

There was a little flurry of shit signs after that, but thankfully they've calmed down.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The woman on the left sits three rows in front of me, and I saw the kid holding the sign - which I thought was a bit off seeing as he was touting for an opposition shirt! (I'd rather have Knocky's than Pele's - but hey...)

There was a little flurry of shit signs after that, but thankfully they've calmed down.

Trust you to make a mental note of the female. Joking.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Presumably the Holmesdale BBS has some hilarious references to this on the run up to the match this Sunday and how we're all Chelsea fans really.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

1962728954.gif
2108238265.gif
1934051442.gif

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Presumably the Holmesdale BBS has some hilarious references to this on the run up to the match this Sunday and how we're all Chelsea fans really.

Too busy weighing up their plethora of top striking options.

Sorloth, Ayew or Schlupp.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

https://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=173471&page=5

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Trust you to make a mental note of the female. Joking.

:lolol: No, she comes with her Dad and two little kids - both of which are impeccably behaved - and 'Grandad' is lovely. They're Albion through and through with the kids often having their hair sprayed blue and white for the game! I always notice and appreciate nice, happy and close looking families as there are so many dysfunctional scrote-collectives out there..

But..... she does have quite a nice arse... :wave:

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
:lolol: No, she comes with her Dad and two little kids - both of which are impeccably behaved - and 'Grandad' is lovely. They're Albion through and through with the kids often having their hair sprayed blue and white for the game! I always notice and appreciate nice, happy and close looking families as there are so many dysfunctional scrote-collectives out there..

But..... she does have quite a nice arse... :wave:

That’s the upmarket ES for you. :wave:

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Nice gesture from Hazard. And you can't blame the kid; he doesn't know any better.

But what were the parents thinking? Shame on them.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here