Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who Doesn't Want to Sign Pascal Gross?

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
They are literally twisting things.

Their new manager said about how he phoned Gross before agreeing to come to UK for Soton... They've put 2+2 together and made 5 in this case...

Plus, why would he leave us for another non-top 6... never happening in a million years (unless we get relegated - which in this case, is more likely to happen to Southampton).

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Southampton is far more realistic although suspect it is just journalist/agents putting two and two together because of his past association with the new Saints manager.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Liverpool normally sign all of Southampton's best players, so I assume this would be a stepping stone.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Many posters reaction to this news is fairly baffling.

It's almost as if they've forgotten how we played when Pascal was injured.
Pretty much everything, EVERYTHING, positive this squad does in the opposition half of the pitch, is due Pascal's involvement.

Sure if Liverpool were serious, and he wanted some of that, then off he goes with my (our) best wishes.
But to glibly trot out £10m to £15m for our only playmaker is lunacy of the highest order.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
HITC is the shittest of the shit, links to their stories should be straight up banned to prevent them getting the clicks they desire from here.

Their magic trick is consuming bullshit and regurgitating it as poorly-written bile-soaked horseshit.

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Ha Ha Ha....

Southfeckinhampton....

I have heard it all now.....

Gone are those days, when we have to worry about losing players to the likes of them....

Oh that's a good one.....

I hear Reading are after him as well. And Sunderland and Norwich have been sniffing around. He's as good as gone :(

And that Chelsea link is a bit of an eye-opener. One of them said "IF (his capitals) we're serious about competing at the top level ..." If? If? What level do they think they compete at currently?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Pascal Gross do do do do do do do
Pascal Gross

We could show him how much he means to us by singing...

..umm...

... singing...

...ummmm...

..the Bissouma song.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
How clueless would you have to be to write an article saying Gross is worth £5m, he's an established Premier League player with a decent number of goals and assists FFS :shrug:

You'd have to pay more than that for a similar player in the the Championship.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Southampton ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Perhaps it’s not Groß they fancy the most? With Liverpool’s CB options disappearing fast, could they rival Man Utd with a cheeky £40m bid for Dunk this January?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here