Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Should she stay or should she go now?

Theresa May?

• Go

Votes: 81 38.2%
  • Stay

Votes: 131 61.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I think it makes little difference in the short term; either way there’s going to be a general election, imo. What a shambles of a political situation we are currently in. Above all, we need a government with a decent working majority to get the Brexit stuff resolved, however it does finally get resolved.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Stay
We need her to see out her version of Brexit. If she fails there's nothing stopping her resigning.

Someone else takes over we could see a No-deal, which imo would be a disaster for our country.

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
Strong and stable.

When did you last hear that?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Right now it is ten to one in favour of stay. Correct call.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I'm anti her policy on Brexit but I still feel she can produce a better deal. She should be given the chance to do so. If that fails, then someone else should come in and have a go. Now is not the right time.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
None of the others have got a better idea ... indeed none of them have got any idea. They stand on the sidelines and throw s**t, any fool can do that

She's one of the very few that has come out of this shambles with any credibility imo

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I think it makes little difference in the short term; either way there’s going to be a general election, imo. What a shambles of a political situation we are currently in. Above all, we need a government with a decent working majority to get the Brexit stuff resolved, however it does finally get resolved.

Agree, but there is no chance of any party getting a decent majority.....so will continue to be a shambles.......

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
She has made so many mistakes in getting us to where we are today that I find it almost impossible to want her to stay but all other options appear worse therefore I think she has to stay, I said this before has she played us all politicians media the great British public?

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
Politicians? Just about the only job where no qualifications are needed would be my definition of them. Sadly shown to be true for the past 30 years and the current mishandling of the BREXIT saga shows the point. She goes and another self serving waster takes her place. What a sorry bunch they all are.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here