Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Game on Sunday

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona
Why are we playing on a Sunday if it’s not televised?

What’s the point?

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I've got a heavy night Friday. Don't want to wake up feeling shite Saturday and go to a game.

Sunday is an excellent change. Can go feeling great, have a few beers early doors, get drunk, still be home in time for Sunday dinner and have plenty of time to sober up for Monday morning.

Drinking on a Sunday morning is normally only reserved for Christmas day if it falls ok.

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona

I don't like change. Sunday games have (almost) always been televised in previous seasons.

Living abroad, it's very difficult to keep up with the games, and now that we're in the Premier league I thought it would give me more of a chance to watch more Brighton games.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I don't like change. Sunday games have (almost) always been televised in previous seasons.

Living abroad, it's very difficult to keep up with the games, and now that we're in the Premier league I thought it would give me more of a chance to watch more Brighton games.

Ah I see you are in Barcelona, I will be in Barcelona when we play Arsenal on Boxing day, any recommendations that may show the match ?

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
It will be televised, but just not in this country. Depends where, and what they wanted for Saturday - so moved this game so they could show it as well. There's bound to be a stream or three for those naughty enough to watch such a thing, if they can't be at the match itself.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Get used to it.
When we are in the Europa League 4 in a few years, having finished 16th in the league, all games will be played on Sunday. Except if Brighton KO at 11:30 am on Thursday morning away to some unknown team in outer Russia.
Only game on Saturday at 3:00 will be the matches in the Premier League Two featuring Wigan or Rotherham

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona
Ah I see you are in Barcelona, I will be in Barcelona when we play Arsenal on Boxing day, any recommendations that may show the match ?

There are loads of Irish bars that will have football on.

At the bottom of Las Ramblas there's a bar called Flahertys
In Plaza Urquinaona (next to Plaza Catalunya) there's a huge bar called George Payne
Next to la Sagrada Familia there is the Michael Collins (although if Celtic are playing that will be the only game they show)

Funnily enough I'll be back in Brighton for that game and will be taking my eldest Daughter to her first ever Albion game!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
There are loads of Irish bars that will have football on.

At the bottom of Las Ramblas there's a bar called Flahertys
In Plaza Urquinaona (next to Plaza Catalunya) there's a huge bar called George Payne
Next to la Sagrada Familia there is the Michael Collins (although if Celtic are playing that will be the only game they show)

Funnily enough I'll be back in Brighton for that game and will be taking my eldest Daughter to her first ever Albion game!

Thank's for that, enjoy the amex, we usually take the daughter to a game a Christmas, i think a few years ago they had Special Albion fussball tables in the concourse which we all played.

Hope you have a victorious visit to Thee Albion

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Yes, away to Viedoton.

Who?

videotron.jpeg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills