Votes: 6 7.1%
  • None/All of them

Votes: 7 8.2%

• Total voters

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Which one is yours?? They may not be as relevant as 25 years ago but the likes of I'm A Celebrity, Mrs Browns Boys, Britains Got Talent, Citizen Khan and X Factor still command huge audiences of over 10m and so still have an important role in most of our lives.

Which one is yours?? They may not be as relevant as 25 years ago but the likes of I'm A Celebrity, Mrs Browns Boys, Britains Got Talent, Citizen Khan and X Factor still command huge audiences of over 10m and so still have an important role in most of our lives.

Not mine! I'm proud to say I have never seen any of them :)

I like to be different :whistle:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Barely watch any nowadays but BBC1 probably has the best content (Dynasties, some decent drama every so often) and is the least annoying.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

So sad that three of those most popular series that you highlighted are reality shows. A sign of the time l guess.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I have a feeling I know the result of this poll already :wink:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

Not mine, are there any programmes more dire than the ones listed?

And how can he last option be none/all of them these options must be mutually exclusive

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Most things we watch and record in our house are on either Channel 4 or BBC1

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Not mine! I'm proud to say I have never seen any of them :)

I like to be different :whistle:

Unfortunately l have seen Mrs. Brown's boys. Brendan O'Carroll, odious man, an Irish Republican who allegedly hates the British. Well if it wasn't for the BBC and British audiences he wouldn't be enjoying fame and fortune.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
I love the national treasures of Philip Schofield, Amanda Holden, Ant n Dec (isn't it a shame the troubles Dec is having) and Stephen Mulhern. It has to be ITV.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Anything made by David Attenborough with Big Brother thrown in to even it up [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here