Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Sour Grapes - maybe...

12 Not allowed!
    We played pretty well. We were the better side. We stuck to our style while they hoofed it everywhere. We just lacked something in the final third, poor finishing and bad luck.

We battled against homer Martin Atkinson a little again. Burnley fans keep the ball for 45 secs and he adds nothing into the 5 - it took them 30 secs to take that throw at the end. Their time wasting was quite frankly disgraceful.

Sean Dyche is the biggest foul mouthed oga of a manager going. Everytime the camera cut to him he was either moaning at the 4th official f’ing constantly or gobbing all over the pitch. A truely nasty *******.

They were completely shit & I hope they and their proportion of racist and homophobic fans go down. Horrible club.

At least we beat the scum and he pressure was off - and at least the scum lost again
    Seeing kids in the school or in the parks with Albion shirts instead of the big clubs and easy ones, thatís it. We have done it.

Inigo Calderon
    May 2016

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by sheebo View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      We played pretty well. We were the better side. We stuck to our style while they hoofed it everywhere. We just lacked something in the final third, poor finishing and bad luck.
      Yeah, that's pretty much my thoughts too.
      - Small, Local, Old, and Particular are almost always better than Big, Global, New, and Abstract. -

0 Not allowed!

We battled against homer Martin Atkinson a little again. Burnley fans keep the ball for 45 secs and he adds nothing into the 5 - it took them 30 secs to take that throw at the end. Their time wasting was quite frankly disgraceful.

Sean Dyche is the biggest foul mouthed oga of a manager going. Everytime the camera cut to him he was either moaning at the 4th official f’ing constantly or gobbing all over the pitch. A truely nasty *******.

They were completely shit & I hope they and their proportion of racist and homophobic fans go down. Horrible club.

At least we beat the scum and he pressure was off - and at least the scum lost again

This
      My definition of an intellectual is someone who can listen to the William Tell Overture without thinking of the Lone Ranger.

My definition of a sad git is any Palarse fan who has posted more than 100 times on NSC.

0 Not allowed!
      Dyche under pressure was moaning about every single decision that didnt go Burnleys way ... strangely enough David Moyes was at the game ..... hopefully to take over and make a poor team even poorer ... has to be the worst opponents we have faced this season in prem

2 Not allowed!
      Completely agree Sheebo.

The weather was treacherous and suited Burnley to a tee.

We were the better side despite it, they got lucky - on another day we would have beat them convincingly, which is why this result is hard to take.

One positive is that a side that shite cannot stay up - hopefully the last time we will have to go there for some time.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Douche moans all the time to mask his own shortcomings and his teamís medieval playing style.

Disappointing defeat, personally thought Atkinson was light years ahead of his Cardiff performance, so no blame there for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 Not allowed!
      Mid-table mediocrity will often be.... mediocre.

Wasn't a 'mare,
      Wasn't much if anything really.
      (Didn't see it, relied on streaming radio and the miracle of a VPN, so may have missed the gist....)

Still hung over from Palace anyways....
      I never realised that in order to become a jockey you have to have been a horse first.

(Arrigo Sacchi, Italian national coach; coach, AC Milan, x2.etc. Never played a day professionally)

0 Not allowed!
      Hate Burnley and thought that we possibly deserved a point but I didnít notice anything controversial with Atkinson and I hardly think we can complain about time wasting.

1 Not allowed!
      Apparently we had 62% possession today:-

Brighton and Hove Albion Squad Contract Durations - Updated per February 2019 Premier League Squad List

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Wilson's tackle View Post
      Which is why you are my favourite poster on NSC. Accurate and up to date Albion facts, unadorned, and succinctly put. Use that as your next strapline
      Quote Originally Posted by LlcoolJ View Post
      I love AZ's posts. So many ITK dicks on here, but he just posts FACT.

0 Not allowed!

Can live with most of that.