Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Help the club by suggesting more palatable ways they can screw every last penny out of us.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As many of us will be pressing the 'opt out' button on our keyboard, I think we should help the club.

Instead of them coming to us with the begging bowl out why don't we get our heads together and come up with a scheme we agree with, that results in us handing over every penny we earn.

How about the turnstiles retain our season tickets then we have to buy them back.

Last edited:

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
Remove all bicycles from around the stadium during the game and sell them for scrap value

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Michael O'Leary should have a word, maybe HE could get a few tips from our CEO.

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
Good thread.

"Speedy Boarding" allowing people to jump queues at the station and Park & Ride stops would be popular.

£99 per season (no need for any concessions).

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Add a little machine to each seat. The seat is locked into a seated position unless you put a pound in every 15 minutes thus allowing you to stand. Hey presto standing is allowed .... at a price.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Good thread.

"Speedy Boarding" allowing people to jump queues at the station and Park & Ride stops would be popular.

£99 per season (no need for any concessions).

Careful what you wish for.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Must be a way of sourcing the old 2p locks for toilet doors from the 70s/80s.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Sponsor a director. You could sponsor our very own Paul Barber, the cost would cover his match ticket, his pre match meal and drinks, his half time snacks and drinks and the post match supper and drinks. You also get to cover the cost of his parking and winter blanket.

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
Seat for Life

Your seat at The Amex belongs to you. For a one off payment (£199) you can now purchase the right to buy a season ticket every year. Additionally, in the event of seats being replaced (currently planned to be in June 2041) you will have the option of buying your seat at a discounted rate.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As the pat-downs are less than effective.

Everybody has to arrive at the stadium nudee, but once inside, thanks to the clubs generosity, you can purchase a full array of branded clothing that nearly has a 10% discount.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
A fee for an express queue jumping lane for beers and pies, like they have at theme parks.
Speedy boarding membership, allowing you to go to the front of the turnstile queues.
The cost of a program for every home game added to every ticket, then just put them on shelves for fans to take, no program sellers wages and plenty won't bother picking one up.
Make all the scratch cards losing cards.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
A fee for an express queue jumping lane for beers and pies, like they have at theme parks.
Speedy boarding membership, allowing you to go to the front of the turnstile queues.
The cost of a program for every home game added to every ticket, then just put them on shelves for fans to take, no program sellers wages and plenty won't bother picking one up.

A Seagulls Fast Pass.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

I really do think we ought to keep this particular idea off this thread.

You know what walls have...

...sausages.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Pay to be part of the in crowd getting a monthly email from Barber on all that going on behind the scenes.

Costs £20.

For season ticket holders this is automatically added to the season ticket cost, season ticket holders who don’t want it pay £30 to opt out.

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
Hi Paul

I reckon you could definitely get away with adding £2 per match to every ticket and including an electronic copy of the programme.

Revenue per season of around £1.2m with minimal cost to the club.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
'Designated Steward Membership Club' on top of your season ticket. Have your own named, designated steward, who you have an exclusivity agreement with on patting you down on entry to the stadium, who will also greet you, smile and chat to you on arrival in a friendly manner.

Basically I have this for free on entry to The West Upper currently as I always aim for the same steward on arrival as a pre-match lucky ritual, but how about from next season it'll cost me £50 a season and I'll get a free window sticker too.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
'Designated Steward Membership Club' on top of your season ticket. Have your own named, designated steward, who you have an exclusivity agreement with on patting you down on entry to the stadium, who will also greet you, smile and chat to you on arrival in a friendly manner.

Basically I have this for free on entry to The West Upper currently as I always aim for the same steward on arrival as a pre-match lucky ritual, but how about from next season it'll cost me £50 a season and I'll get a free window licker too.
It's a less than subtle edit for you to spot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here