Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Burnley game in Kuala Lumpur

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Anyone ever watched Brighton game on tv here or even based here? Any idea what bars show the games ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Only place I’ve watched a PL game is the Gridiron Sports Cafe (Jalan Telawi). No idea if they show all EPL games but large no of screens showing different games.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I was there in September, there are a lot of pubs and bars in Bukit Bintang. A lot of them had sports on so would be surprised if one of them wasn’t showing the game.

To be more precise, there are around 20 bars all next to each other on the road ‘Changkat Bukit Bintang’. About 5 minute walk from the metro station.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I was there in September, there are a lot of pubs and bars in Bukit Bintang. A lot of them had sports on so would be surprised if one of them wasn’t showing the game.

To be more precise, there are around 20 bars all next to each other on the road ‘Changkat Bukit Bintang’. About 5 minute walk from the metro station.

Download '' Wow Sport '' on your phone that's mostly the Arabic Middle Eastern Channel. You get every Brighton match on there even in the Uk

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1

Cheers will take a look !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here