Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Tinpot sack their manager

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Reading AXE Clement, funny how not so long ago they were looking down on us

And not THAT long ago he was seen as the perfect manager for us ... luckily we chose Chris (or was it Sami :shrug: )

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
not so sure about the manager go round for Clement , he has had a number of chances now and failed at all of them so he may just be pushed off this time

dodged a bullet there as many wanted him at the Albion but hind sight is a wonderful thing

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm not sure you're aware but they got a lot of points in the Championship once upon a time.

As such, they still very much have the upper hand over us, Manchester City and Real Madrid.

We can only aspire to such lofty heights.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
There was a time when Clement was gonna be the next big thing, your stock as a manager can fall fast these days

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Just because you're a good coach doesn't necessarily translate into being a good manager. I'm sure his good buddy Carlo Ancelotti will take him to Napoli.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm not sure you're aware but they got a lot of points in the Championship once upon a time.

As such, they still very much have the upper hand over us, Manchester City and Real Madrid.

We can only aspire to such lofty heights.

Yes this.

I just had a peek at their God-awful forum where I was looking forward to that dreadfully smug "do they mean us?" thread - the one where they chuckle amongst themselves at fans of other clubs on their own forums who are pissed off in the immediate aftermath of losing to "little Reading" and dare to use disparaging remarks to describe them.

Funnily enough, it doesn't seem anywhere near the top of the forum these days. How odd. Maybe I'll give it a little bounce if I can find it.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
its all a managerial merrygoround.

"and the pay is amaaaaaaazing.... Woo hooooooo !!!!"

mgr.jpeg

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It is a secret pleasure looking at the Biscuitmen en route to League One. Fingers crossed.

Guilty pleasure, surely? If it was a secret pleasure, you've blown it.
Can't we just drop the adjective entirely and simply refer to it as "a pleasure"?

Fingers crossed on my left hand, anyway. The fingers on my right hand are for Portsmouth to f*ck it up. That's what happens when you dither over whether you want to see the Nigels get relegated, as I still haven't made my mind up on that one.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here