Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 8 - 10/12

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
No rest for the wicked...

A win over Burnley would be massive. There looks to be very few points available for the bottom six this weekend, other than Cardiff and Southampton who need to decide how to share points from their fixture (come on Cardiff, presumably!) It's not impossible that a win would see us 15 (fifteen) points clear of the drop.

Watford, West Ham and Wolves all have the chance to leapfrog us if we don't win.

Saturday 8/12
Bournemouth v Liverpool (12:30)
Arsenal v Huddersfield
Burnley v Brighton
Cardiff v Southampton
Man Utd v Fulham
West Ham v Crystal Palace
Chelsea v Man City (17:30)
Leicester v Tottenham (19:45)

Sunday 9/12
Newcastle United v Wolverhampton Wanderers (16:00)

Monday 10/12

Everton v Watford (20:00)

Screenshot 2018-12-06 at 09.05.22.png

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Indeed a very important game if we are to have any real consideration of a cup run, if we had a 15 cushion it might allow selection of stronger FA Cup team

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Saturday 8/12
Bournemouth v Liverpool (12:30)
Arsenal v Huddersfield
Burnley v Brighton
Cardiff v Southampton
Man Utd v Fulham
West Ham v Crystal Palace - draw
Chelsea v Man City (17:30)
Leicester v Tottenham (19:45)

Sunday 9/12
Newcastle United v Wolverhampton Wanderers (16:00)

Monday 10/12
Everton v Watford (20:00) - draw

Up to 8th :albion2:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Whilst it won't happen in this round of fixtures I really want those bottom 4 to win a couple of games each soon. This is to keep Palace in the relegation mix and hopefully make the fans & players dispirited.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Whilst it won't happen in this round of fixtures I really want those bottom 4 to win a couple of games each soon. This is to keep Palace in the relegation mix and hopefully make the fans & players dispirited.

Yes I can see how that would be good, but I'd rather the bottom 3 or 4 teams to continually lose, that means we'll be safe quicker!

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

Couldn't give a **** about them going down, would rather play and beat them every year. Also reduces the gap between them and us so not sure why you'd want it.

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008

Let them beat Palace and that will be good enough to send them down

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
The ginger dalek will have Barnes and the rest on kill mode. They really should be beating Brighton. Is this the game we can finally get one back for the Barton fiasco?

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
I think that this is a must win for us as the December and January (until Fulham at the end of the month) fixtures look very tough for us to get much out of.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
As an aside, last night was the first time in EIGHT YEARS that all 20 Premier League clubs scored in a round of fixtures (over Tues/Weds). A mate of mines dad had a fiver on it and won around £1,400. Charlie Austins consolation goal for Southampton in the 93rd minute finally brought home the bacon for him, they were the last ones to score.

Not sure I'd bet too regularly on that, but what a nice win.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Are we seriously 2 points off 6th place? Really strange as it feels we have had a bit of a hit and miss start. This time last week we were all having a good old moan up about various things. This week we are in footballing Valhalla.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Are we seriously 2 points off 6th place? Really strange as it feels we have had a bit of a hit and miss start. This time last week we were all having a good old moan up about various things. This week we are in footballing Valhalla.

I was only having a good old moan at those having a moan. :thumbsup:

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Odd thing is apart from much of the last couple of games we’ve been well below our best most of the season. It’s remarkable.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here