Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Barren Apsinall...

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
Will live long in the memory. That goal cannot be underestimated. Those moments that you wait for and if you choose not to have sport in your life, very difficult to replicate.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Well it is the BRITISH Broadcasting Corporation! lol and local radio to boot.

This is true but BBC online radio, including all the local radio stations, has been (aside from issues with rights - sport commentary mostly) available to listen to worldwide for decades.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Cantor & Aspinall are a dream pairing - great at their jobs, with a massive passion for the stripes.

That commentary for the Andone goal, matches the Cantor commentary on the Dunk winner at Craven Cottage (still on Youtube).

Both goosebumps, every time.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Cantor & Aspinall are a dream pairing - great at their jobs, with a massive passion for the stripes.

That commentary for the Andone goal, matches the Cantor commentary on the Dunk winner at Craven Cottage (still on Youtube).

Both goosebumps, every time.

I agree with this, more so Aspinall; he’s a fantastic co-commentator. I prefer to listen to him than watch a stream.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I agree with this, more so Aspinall; he’s a fantastic co-commentator. I prefer to listen to him than watch a stream.

I’ve always liked WA’s work on the BBC. Remembering his honesty about his mental health issues, it makes me love the bloke more and it’s brilliant to see him in this deserved role .... he’s bloody good at it. (A poster came on NSC a couple of years ago taking the p out of WA, but was soon put straight by all the nice people here).

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I’ve always liked WA’s work on the BBC. Remembering his honesty about his mental health issues, it makes me love the bloke more and it’s brilliant to see him in this deserved role .... he’s bloody good at it. (A poster came on NSC a couple of years ago taking the p out of WA, but was soon put straight by all the nice people here).

You get a very honest WA on the radio, but a far more honest one still in the press room before and after the game, giving often unbroadcastable opinions... :ohmy:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here