Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dunk's celebration after Balogun's goal

KLF

Albion Boleh!
Oct 27, 2004
Living next door to Gully
Sorry if this is fixtures, but just noticed on the highlights reel Dunk's celebration after Balogun's goal. His immediate thought was not 'Let's celebrate with my team mates' but 'Let's wind up the Palace fans'.

He's one of our own.... etc.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Sorry if this is fixtures, but just noticed on the highlights reel Dunk's celebration after Balogun's goal. His immediate thought was not 'Let's celebrate with my team mates' but 'Let's wind up the Palace fans'.

Can't blame him, being as in the seconds running up to that 2nd goal, the ratboy goonsquad were in full voice serenading him with "Lewis Dunk, she said no".

It all went very quiet though, all of a sudden.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

Not surprising since moments before he was being called a **** by them lot.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I believe that there was some suggestion last season from the Nigel’s that Tomkins is better than Dunk. I think that idea was put to bed last night.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Can't blame him, being as in the seconds running up to that 2nd goal, the ratboy goonsquad were in full voice serenading him with "Lewis Dunk, she said no".

A peek at social media before the game showed that Palace fans seem OBSESSED with Dunk and seem to comment on him more than any of our other players.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
A peek at social media before the game showed that Palace fans seem OBSESSED with Dunk and seem to comment on him more than any of our other players.

If you recall when the lad broke into our team they spent most transfer windows speculating they were going to buy him ... and didn't!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Very odd given he was not even up for 'that' kind of charge and what he was, he was found not guilty. Thick twats.

As opposed to their own Puncheon the smarmy 'I'm richer than yow' thug

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Very odd given he was not even up for 'that' kind of charge and what he was, he was found not guilty. Thick twats.

As opposed to their own Puncheon the smarmy 'I'm richer than yow' thug

They call him a "rapist", because it suits their silly little agendas. They don't let things like FACTS get in the way of their vitriolic abuse.

That goal soon shut them up though didn't it. Marvellous.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water

I'm pleased for Dunk.

He had a mare up there a few years ago, when he got himself sent off.

He's matured to such an extent that he'd pretty much walk into most Premier league teams now.

WTF were Tomkins and Sakho were doing for Andone's goal ? (as good as it was)

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
There is a lot to enjoy about last night's game. This is one more to add to it. The intensity the players showed. Their reactions at the final whistle. Palace losing their cool and being arsey, petulant dicks. Palace's ex striker opening the scoring from a penalty that should never have been right in front of their fans. Balogun scoring with his first touch. Andone's wonder goal. Playing with ten men for over an hour and increasing our lead from 1-0 to 3-1.

It was a proper feisty ding dong of a derby made all the sweeter by us winning and there being absolutely no positives for palace. I did want them to go down but I'm not so sure now. If they can be this shit perennially I'll take it and if we can hang around in the same division for a few years then things could really re-ignite between the clubs. Fun fun fun!

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I believe that there was some suggestion last season from the Nigel’s that Tomkins is better than Dunk. I think that idea was put to bed last night.

Well, the comparison wasn’t fair last night because Palace haven’t got any forwards as good as Andone that could have run at Dunk. Have they?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

His is the only name they can spell.
If only his Christian names were Farleys & Rusk.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Sorry if this is fixtures, but just noticed on the highlights reel Dunk's celebration after Balogun's goal...

You maybe didn't see what they were doing just before that goal. It looked like about 90% of Palace fans were absolutely raining abuse on him, pointing, chanting and screaming in unison. He just stood with his back to them...

It must have p*ssed him off though, as when the goal went in he reeled round and ran the width of the away end with a big grin and a " f*ck you lot, then - eh... " look on his face... :lolol:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
You maybe didn't see what they were doing just before that goal. It looked like about 90% of Palace fans were absolutely raining abuse on him, pointing, chanting and screaming in unison. He just stood with his back to them...

I missed all of that as I was busy watching one of their subs winding up the NS and WS after the sending off until the corner was taken. He soon disappear though.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here