• Other (please state)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I think it was me who mentioned that on here last night. Razak's was probably more dominant and complete, but Bissouma's was in the Premier League (albeit against relegation fighting dross).

So it depends how you measure it.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Razaks stood out more, however Yves last night was truely a brilliant performance alongside Davy.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Still Razak for me. That performance still sticks in my mind. What a talent, what a waste!!!

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Context - Bissouma for me.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I'm on my own here but I thought Pröpper was better than Bissouma last night - every time there was a loose ball, Pröpper seemed to be there to pick it up. I thought Bissouma was good (and he's going to be an absolute star in the near future) but that Razak performance was something else.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
I'm on my own here but I thought Pröpper was better than Bissouma last night - every time there was a loose ball, Pröpper seemed to be there to pick it up. I thought Bissouma was good (and he's going to be an absolute star in the near future) but that Razak performance was something else.

I agree with you.

I thought Propper was absolutely outstanding. Bissouma was more eye catching but everything went through him and his calmness under pressure was fantastic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Razak was outstanding that day and it was very unexpected. Bissouma along with others had a great game but I didn't feel as wowed by him as I was by Razak

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here