Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Gravity Whore getting some stick before the game ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
_104622193_zaha_rex.jpg

Anyone know what this was about then ? The BBC report said he had a "tense encounter" with a Brighton fan. Be interesting to know what was said. The woman looks shocked :lolol:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
_104622193_zaha_rex.jpg

Anyone know what this was about then ? The BBC report said he had a "tense encounter" with a Brighton fan. Be interesting to know what was said. The woman looks shocked :lolol:
Guardian said someone was ejected for throwing food at Zaha. The big question in my mind for the investigation will be ‘Did the sausage roll or, for once, stay on his feet’?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Fan threw a pie at him...

Standard reporter tried to twist the pie into being a Banana apparently - wouldn't have wasted a good pie if it was me to be honest

How very guardian. Be interesting to see how media spin this into being racially motivated as opposed to being their tailisman and a theatrical knobhead at that. “Cry any minute...”

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
How very guardian. Be interesting to see how media spin this into being racially motivated as opposed to being their tailisman and a theatrical knobhead at that. “Cry any minute...”

Be interesting to see how many of our 'liberal educated types' do the same? Or do they only spout when it suits them?

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Was the pie in a yellow wrapper? If so, Jackpot... it was a banana in the eyes of the media.... pie or not. :glare:

Much as I dislike Haha I can't condone throwing perfectly good food at him though.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Was the pie in a yellow wrapper? If so, Jackpot... it was a banana in the eyes of the media.... pie or not. :glare:

Much as I dislike Haha I can't condone throwing perfectly good food at him though.
:lolol:

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
I know the gentleman involved. There was no pie.Trust me he'd have ate it. He offered his hand to the South London cheat who went to shake it. He then pulled it away and give the slippery one some abuse, childish? Possibly but no Banana and no food at all...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Blimey. If it was the turkey and cranberry festive pie then that bloke must REALLY hate Zaha, it was delish. Mind you - doesn't look like he's last in the queue at a buffet does it. He could probably do with swerving a pastry or two in the run-up to Christmas.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Guardian said someone was ejected for throwing food at Zaha. The big question in my mind for the investigation will be ‘Did the sausage roll or, for once, stay on his feet’?

This has all been blown way out of proportion, the Brighton fan simply tossed the pie to him saying "here you go Wilf, heard the food isn't up to much at your place, no mice droppings in this one".

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
From the ever 'reliable' Argus...

"A 21-year-old man from Shoreham-by-Sea was arrested at Amex Stadium on suspicion of throwing a missile (a pie) onto a football playing area."

As others have said, I wouldn't have wasted a good pie. One of my lads had the festive Turkey guest pie and I had my usual steak and ale :)

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Blimey. If it was the turkey and cranberry festive pie then that bloke must REALLY hate Zaha, it was delish. Mind you - doesn't look like he's last in the queue at a buffet does it. He could probably do with swerving a pastry or two in the run-up to Christmas.

That was Andone last night for his goal

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
This has all been blown way out of proportion, the Brighton fan simply tossed the pie to him saying "here you go Wilf, heard the food isn't up to much at your place, no mice droppings in this one".

He’s incredibly naive then. In this day and age many will look to portray this as a violent racist attack by a white right wing hooligan. You can practically see the tick boxes triggered as the hand wringing begins. Forget about what actually happened, that’s got nothing to do with it. Look at what the Argus reported (aka made up) around Brighton station last night. Utter rubbish, but it’s what many people want to believe and read about football fans so that’s what they report. Same applies here I.e. if you can whip up a racist social media storm, you do.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Be interesting to see how many of our 'liberal educated types' do the same? Or do they only spout when it suits them?

:lol: You are OBSESSED with sniffing out PC brigades aren't you? Even on a day like today. Shame Portlock isn't a 'liberal educated type' (whatever that may be), he might not have read 'Standard reporter' as 'Guardian reporter'. :facepalm:

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I forgot to mention, [MENTION=21064]easy[/MENTION] ten , 'Gravity Whore' :clap2::clap2::clap2:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
From the ever 'reliable' Argus...

"A 21-year-old man from Shoreham-by-Sea was arrested at Amex Stadium on suspicion of throwing a missile (a pie) onto a football playing area."

As others have said, I wouldn't have wasted a good pie. One of my lads had the festive Turkey guest pie and I had my usual steak and ale :)

given the age i reckon it might be a separate incident.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

So now fatism rears it’s ugly head on NSC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here