Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] To all Palace Fans, Please post your opinions on last night here.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
As we have such an infestation of fans of our 'Teachers' from up the road that are all too keen to post their wisdom on here, it seems only fair to give them all a special place to pass their thoughts of last night on to us.
download.jpeg

:tumble::tumble::tumble::tumble::tumble:

Last edited:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I can never see their argument about how they are superior to us. Please check the head to heads, and it won't change this season.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I'll do it for them:

Outplayed
Outfought
Out thought
Our passed
Out subbed (after 6 years in the Premier League they bring on a Norwegian Sunday league player, we bring on Andone, AK and Balogun)
Out sung (never heard them)

In addition I'd like to add, the Albion have:

Better Squad
Better Starting 11
Better Manager
Better Ground
Better Chairman
Better Training Ground
Better Under 18s and Under 23s
Bigger attendances.
Better Financial Situation

Mind the Gap Palace.

sailor

May 7, 2013
BN27
Palace fan here. What is there to say other than to hold our hands up and admit that you were simply better than us on the night. Putting aside our shambolic performance, I can only say you fully deserved that win from start to finish. Going down to ten men i thought we might have a chance to get back (as you would) but what followed.... Before the game i thought we might lose, but was confident of picking up at least a point, but that's how it goes sometimes. It was painful viewing, and hopefully we can make amends later on this season, but for now fair play and well done, fully deserved 3 points so enjoy it, as i know i would be if the shoe was on the other foot. :cheers:

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Palace fan here. What is there to say other than to hold our hands up and admit that you were simply better than us on the night. Putting aside our shambolic performance, I can only say you fully deserved that win from start to finish. Going down to ten men i thought we might have a chance to get back (as you would) but what followed.... Before the game i thought we might lose, but was confident of picking up at least a point, but that's how it goes sometimes. It was painful viewing, and hopefully we can make amends later on this season, but for now fair play and well done, fully deserved 3 points so enjoy it, as i know i would be if the shoe was on the other foot. :cheers:

Well done. Makes a change from the usual twats that infest this site.

I'd suggest it was not just on the night though. It's been building over the last 6 years and over the last three its been inevitable that we would overcome those 20+ years of investment that you had whilst we suffered the full impact of us over-stretching. The gap is going to grow, our clubs are on completely different trajectories.

Cannot believe cpfc allowed it to happen - 5 years of massive earning in the Prem and what is there to show for it other than a wacking great wage bill. Shocking really but I'm very very grateful for your incompetence.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Well done....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX

I'd suggest it was not just on the night though. It's been building over the last 6 years and over the last three its been inevitable that we would overcome those 20+ years of investment that you had whilst we suffered the full impact of us over-stretching. The gap is going to grow, our clubs are on completely different trajectories.

Cannot believe cpfc allowed it to happen - 5 years of massive earning in the Prem and what is there to show for it other than a wacking great wage bill. Shocking really but I'm very very grateful for your incompetence.
Ehh come on don't kick a man while he is down....OK go on then.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] and [MENTION=25756]Se20[/MENTION] don't post on here today (and they won't), can the mods please ensure they are banned for 2 weeks if they fluke a win up there in March?

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011

Now now, let's be fair. They also played the supporting role in an FA Cup final.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016

Never thought I'd say this about a palace supporter, but - good man :thumbsup:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Don't forget the Michelin Starred catering at their Training Complex.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013

Great post. A lot can happen between now and March. Hopefully we can maintain our mid table, and I'm sure you'll pick it up and be a tidy distance from trouble too.

The Optimist

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
As we have such an infestation of fans of our 'Teachers' from up the road that are all too keen to post their wisdom on here, it seems only fair to give them all a special place to pass their thoughts of last night on to us.
View attachment 102666

:tumble::tumble::tumble::tumble::tumble:

The image is a fake though isn't it? I'm sure the same image was on another thread but with a different message on the banners.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Thank you.

What is it with the Palace fans on here today being so gracious and reasonable?

Oh shit, we didn't win last night did we, I'm still dreaming.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here