Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace fans: how best to gain a competitive advantage for your team at the Amex?

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I can't make up my mind.

Is it:

(a) Set off a very loud pyrotechnic at the precise moment that your own player is taking a corner kick? (2017)

(b) At 3-0 down, against a 10-man Brighton side, refuse to give the ball back from the stands? (2018)

(c) Start fighting among yourselves? (2018, according to Twitter reports)

:dunce:

el punal

I can't make up my mind.

Is it:

(a) Set off a very loud pyrotechnic at the precise moment that your own player is taking a corner kick? (2017)

(b) At 3-0 down, against a 10-man Brighton side, refuse to give the ball back from the stands? (2018)

For a superb piece of complete tw*ttery (b) is the winner. There I was counting down every minute and every second and those Palace chumps knocked another minute off the clock with their numbnuts behaviour. Marvellous! :albion2:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Someone posted a video of a load of them leaving at half time. Brilliant way to support your team against your biggest rivals!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
For a superb piece of complete tw*ttery (b) is the winner. There I was counting down every minute and every second and those Palace chumps knocked another minute off the clock with their numbnuts behaviour. Marvellous! :albion2:

That was the best period of ball control by Palace during the whole game!

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
I can't make up my mind.

Is it:

In fairness I don't think it was the Palace fans refusing to give the ball back. The ball get lost underneath a large flag or sheeting that ran along the first three rows of the stand. The Palace fans were looking for the ball, but could not find it.

That is how I saw it from the East Lower.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
#fakenews. That was clearly doctored footage of them walking into the concourse backwards at the start of the game.

I thought it was quite noticeable how many Palace fans seemed stunned into just standing in their seats at half time, no big rush for the bar etc. It was as if they were shell shocked/in disbelief!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Someone posted a video of a load of them leaving at half time. Brilliant way to support your team against your biggest rivals!

In fairness I walked out of Selhurst when the fifth goal was scored. I couldn’t take it anymore and at least I wasn’t then locked in by the Met. We’d waited about 12 years for that game and it still makes me shudder to this day. The greatest humiliation on the field I think we’ve ever faced. Bit like last night for Palace!!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I thought it was quite noticeable how many Palace fans seemed stunned into just standing in their seats at half time, no big rush for the bar etc. It was as if they were shell shocked/in disbelief!

I know I was so what they were trying to compute god only knows! They’ll need therapy for years to come. We were quite simply, stunning!

In fairness I don't think it was the Palace fans refusing to give the ball back. The ball get lost underneath a large flag or sheeting that ran along the first three rows of the stand. The Palace fans were looking for the ball, but could not find it.

That is how I saw it from the East Lower.

I thought it was the Palace players looking for the ball on the pitch in the first half who couldn't find it - much funnier.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here