Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
2o7j0c.gif

Silly boy

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Head push (hardly a headbut), van arnholt went down like a sack of spuds but agree it was a red - just enough ‘juice’ in the action as opposed to the usual head to head stag mimicking you see.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Head push (hardly a headbut), van arnholt went down like a sack of spuds but agree it was a red - just enough ‘juice’ in the action as opposed to the usual head to head stag mimicking you see.

Yes but I would love to know what made Shane do that. He is a big unit but from what i have seen of him on the pitcgh he does not get involved.

Shopes

Jan 3, 2018
Yes but I would love to know what made Shane do that. He is a big unit but from what i have seen of him on the pitcgh he does not get involved.

From his dad on Facebook:

Just of the phone to him. He is gutted but theses things happen.I know it is not the way he is but something was said but I won’t say but it was never in him. Something I never seen before. We move on he won’t be back to Boxing Day and as people have kindly told us he knows it wont happen again. Internationals don’t do that. We move on. Brilliant from Brighton tonight

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here