shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Ha Ha. KERWALITY, he's nearly in tears at end

Yes you muppet, 3 effing 1 to Brighton

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
To be fair, he makes some very good points....

Watching back the pen was a bit soft, but that didn't take away from the fact that as he said, we bossed that game and he is also right, it showed what a strong squad we have compared to some teams.

I know people so scoff at this sort of thing, but he has the passion of supporting his team to the max, and to see that performance, which a lot of it was down to how well we played, must have been shocking for them.

Shame eh! Hahahahahahahaha

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
To be fair, he makes some very good points....

Watching back the pen was a bit soft, but that didn't take away from the fact that as he said, we bossed that game and he is also right, it showed what a strong squad we have compared to some teams.

I know people so scoff at this sort of thing, but he has the passion of supporting his team to the max, and to see that performance, which a lot of it was down to how well we played, must have been shocking for them.

Shame eh! Hahahahahahahaha

Yeah I don't like these things but I do admire the bottle it takes to film yourself and put it up for the world to see.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Vloggers taking 8 minutes to say what could be said in one.

Palace were clueless

Zaha is like Kevin the Teenager

Hodgson is like Young Mr Grace from ‘Are You Being Served’

and Brighton reeling from Duffy’s dismissal and Murray’s injury never, not for one moment during the whole game looked like losing.

As he said Palace were F*****g S**t

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
If I was a Palace fan I’d want him banned. His favourite word is “embarrassment” - which is what he is to his club’s fans!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If I was a Palace fan I’d want him banned. His favourite word is “embarrassment” - which is what he is to his club’s fans!

You want to check out arsenal tv....after they lose it is like Armageddon on there.....hahaha

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
My favorite bit is that he's picked up an old "Palace media" top from eBay.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
As if we're not happy enough, then we get idiots like this brightening up our day even more. Christmas has definitely come early this year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here