Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Would it be too much to ask for just ONE more thing, from last night...

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
....please, please, please tell me that brilliant Palace YouTube guy, was there filming himself.

Please

Can I be greedy and ask for one more thing – An [MENTION=29900]Exile[/MENTION] match report – with ARTWORK please :O:albion2::kiss:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
It definitely should be - stamped with BOTH feet one after the other. Unfortunately, it was not highlighted by MOTD pundits, and nothing will happen.

Don’t give up!

MOTD is tonight. We can all help the editing team by tweeting Gary Lineker & the regular MOTD pundits about the incident!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Watch Dunk’s reaction when Balogun scores...

#together

dunk2.jpg

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
I'm not even sure why people even make videos like that. It's never going to end well, is it? Especially when it gets in the hands of opposition fans.

I've seen ones that are done quite well by pretty personable young chaps. Still can't watch them for more than a minute. The bad ones though...
And yes, why leave yourself open to ridicule like that?

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Loving all the patronising comments to Brighton fans.

Can't wait to see the follow up post.

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
Palace preview guy ...if I want a history lesson I certainly wouldn't listen to you yer bellend,you talked sh*te in this video so would obviously talk sh*te in that .

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
According to this chap, last night was the spotty ultras’ fault :dunce:

[tweet]1070227432261730304[/tweet]

Last edited:

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
[tweet]1070239929614110720[/tweet]

Looks like Matt ran out of characters. He cannot wait until Solly March.......scores a hat-trick at Selhurst Park? Adds another three away assists at Selhurst Park? Sets up Dunk for an all-Sussex last-minute winner at Selhurst Park?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Man alive, it gets worse – or better if that's the way of looking at it. What a stroker that guy is! :ffsparr:

Also, can we all agree that this whole 'against 10 men' thing is often a myth? It went 'to plan' against Hudds but, like Leicester, Brighton seemed to get stronger, work harder and focus more when Duffy went off last night. A bit like Brighton against Leicester, Palace didn't have an answer for it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here