Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] My favourite quote from the Palace forum tonight

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
They were certainly more dominant and effective in controlling the game with the ball during that than during the 69% possession that their players managed on the field against 10 men.

What a shame.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Would Jeffrey Schlupp please go and f*** himself off the highest bridge he can find. In all my years I have never come across a football player to boil my blood as much as him. Sorloth may be awful but that Schlupp fella brings awful to a whole other level. How the f*** does he get paid to play football.

haha

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Would Jeffrey Schlupp please go and f*** himself off the highest bridge he can find. In all my years I have never come across a football player to boil my blood as much as him. Sorloth may be awful but that Schlupp fella brings awful to a whole other level. How the f*** does he get paid to play football.

haha

Schlupp looked very overweight and the Christmas period has not started yet.

Tokyohands

Jan 5, 2017
Tokyo
The Dolphin Yesterday 9.19pm
I hate saying it but Brighton have played really well and deserve their lead

I don't normally waste my time on other fan sites but just couldn't resist having a look at the meltdown. I wasn't disappointed! :albion2:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Top threads at 2:06

1) Relegation Avoidance Calculate 18/19
2) Brighton and Hove Albion 3-1 Crystal Palace FT
3) Roy Hodgson
4) Zero Stars for training ground canteen
5) Our fans tonight (lovely thread(
6) Kevin Friend is a ************ cheat
7) Defeats worse than that (they are struggling to be honest)
8) Wilfried Zaha (ha, ha, ha)
9) Our defending is atrocious

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

haha

Haha? what about him? :)

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Much as it pains me to say it Brighton are a well run club with a proper scouting system and a manager who I wouldn’t mind at Palace.
He knows how to get the best out of his resources and how to defend a lead.
They went down to 10 men, lost two of their key players ( Duffy and Murray) but still never looked under threat.
They pick up unknown players for reasonable fees who slot in to the team seamlessly.
Look at the guy who came on for Murray.
Scored the winner on Saturday and tonight run Sakho and Tomkins ragged and scored again.
Compare that to Sorloth and Ayew.
Our scouting system is bad but we do have decent players and I’m fed up of Hodgson saying he has no other options.
He doesn’t try to play other systems or try other players.
After all the way he is playing has led to only one win in ten games.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
In all honesty, Roy Hodgson is a decent man and what he did at Fulham was remarkable, but you can understand what the NigeIs are saying.

It is simply astonishing that he didn't make the tactical changes required to properly threaten to get something out of the game. And even if he hasn't got the players, who's fault is that? Compare that to Sir Chris, who is not afraid to play pragmatically based on the opponent's strengths and weaknesses and as we saw, reacted perfectly to Duffy's clueless brain fart which dug that clown out of a hole. Had we lost after the sending off, the mood would have been somewhat different around here!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
"I’d even take a constellation goal against these smug tossers at this point"

Oh, all the stars are coming out tonight

They're lighting up the sky tonight

For you, for you................Take That Palace.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
With all the hate they're spouting towards Roy and their 'team', they're going to have to change the words to their 'We love you' dirge. Just sit back and watch them implode, all courtesy of the mighty Albion. Lovely.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here