Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Argus bullshit

Commander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 28, 2004
London
https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/172...aks-out-ahead-of-albion-vs-palace/?ref=twtrec

What a load of absolute bollocks. I was there for all of that. No violence, no trouble, just a load of fans heavily outnumbered by the police. A bit of singing and gesturing, and that was as bad as it got. The tamest Palace game I’ve ever seen, and yet the Argus still desperately try to make out that something bad happened.

Thought the town was dead today, it was so quiet. The police have killed this fixture off the pitch, the spark has gone out of it and people just can’t be bothered with it anymore. The buzz and the atmosphere before the game was non-existent. I’m sure Sussex police will be pleased with that.

Fortunately, it delivered on the pitch for a change.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Atmosphere in the ground was fantastic. The game was fantastic. Definitely much more than the usual buzz en route and especially en route back for obvious reasons, but with little of the nonsense and twattish behaviour that we saw last year . nothing to complain about in my view!!

Complete non-story by the Argus though, i do agree on that

Absolute

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
It's the Argus! Not known for a high standard of journalism.

Cracky atmos at Brighton station before game; odd atmos and subdued at stadium no doubt because of the over policing.

Saw no ag whatsoever. The Argus has certainly over-egged this one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here